Chapter 18

Tsukishima couldn't quite remember when he had fallen for you but it had been a while

Tsukishima couldn't quite remember when he had fallen for you but it had been a while. He'd like to say it was recent but he knows not to lie. Maybe it began back in middle school when you innocently offered to help him clean the play ground after the male had got in trouble for attempting to fight another student, though his punishment was grave working with you during the process had been a bit fun; even if he was silent half the time.

Or maybe he could date it back to the early years of elementary when he would mindlessly watch you across the room as you painted in your drawing book during Art class. Always being caught by his best friend Yamaguchi.

You had known the boys for years and although you all watched each other grow it wasn't the same as interacting with one another. It wasn't until the beginning of High school did you find yourself actually acknowledging their presence. You had always been the type to mind your business, staying in your own personal bubble of quietness.

So it wasn't a surprise to Tsukishima that you rarely even glanced at him from time to time but when you did the smile on your face could make his entire mood brighten.

He'd always thought you were perfect, you were quiet and nice to everyone though you were on the shy side that never stopped you from wanting to help others in need. Call it weird but he admired you; from a far that is but it still made no difference.

He loved the way your dark hair flowed perfectly down your back or how your eyes brightened and shimmered in the morning sun or even in the glistening night. How you always smelled like roses but not a strong fragrance it was natural like you just generated such a beautiful scent without even trying.

As time passed his liking to you grew into adoration and soon Kei would find himself secretly searching for you through out the halls.

And then it happened;

Summer Break.

In your last year of middle school the slightly chubby y/n bid goodbye to her entire home room class. The teacher had thrown a bit of a graduating party so everyone was a bit lively to be finally entering the big word,