Chapter 24

Monday came quicker than you expected yet you weren't complaining

Monday came quicker than you expected yet you weren't complaining. Though you had recently just seen the Blonde male a part of you had missed him throughout the time you were apart.

Walking down the lively hallway of school you quietly observed as your peers engaged in conversation with every other. Some yelling and laughing while others just talked obnoxiously loud.

Who could be this excited to be at school. Figuring it was way to early to deal with their shit you quickly made your way to your locker unlocking it before grabbing your needed materials.

As you shuffled your books around in your backpack two sneakers came to stop at your lowered line of vision. You knew those shoes from anywhere to be exacted they were the same ones just recently at your house.

Slowly drawing your eyes up your slightly crouched figure stared up at the male you had longed to see a look of surprise growing upon your face. Standing next to him was Tadashi smiling as brightly as ever while waving at you happily.

Tsukishima's golden-brown eyes deadly stared down at you as his stone cold expression never wavered.

He watched as your eyelashes batted slowly below him. Your plump lips slightly swollen possibly due to it being so early in the morning. The small bits of acne on your cheeks had them a hint of red that wouldn't normally be easily spotted by just anyone. But Kei had spent so much time admiring you he knew every imperfect you carried.

Lowering his gaze from your face he managed to get a slight peek of your panties from under your skirt due to your position making his pale check quickly then a bright red as he hasilty turned his head.

"Y/n get up." He spoke in a raspy tone as his eyes wondered everywhere but you.

"W-what why I'm packing my bag." You spoke out of confusion as you cluelessly stared up at the male. You could see a bright hue of red covering his face but just brushed it off continuing to pack your needed supplies.

Your knees started to ache from your position so you just dropped onto your hands causing the back of your skirt to slightly fly up giving anyone who walked past a full view of the lace underwear you had on.