Chapter 17

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎ 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ-'ღ'-

-'ღ'-

Tsukishima

Im outside (read 10:42 pm)

Not long after you had sent him the address did the boy find himself getting dressed to meet you at your house. He hadvtaken a shower just an hour prior so refreshing up much wasn't really needed though he did swap his basketball shorts for a pair of comfortable grey joggers.

With a white T-shirt hanging loosely on his lean figure he slipped on his shoes before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door. This weekend Kei had found himself home alone. His parents were on a couple's trip and his older brother Akiteru had informed the younger that he was spending the night at his girlfriend's house.

So ideally visiting you on such a late night might turn to be quite a bit eventful. Putting in the information you had sent him he began his journey towards you. From the map it didn't seem as though you lived far from him but as he began to get closer to your address he realized the fancy looking houses, towering about 4 floors or more in the sky. Now don't get him wrong the male lived pretty well off for himself, his mother was a realtor and his father a business man.

And even though both parents brought in a lot of expenses they still lived pretty humble due to most of their funds being invested for both of their children futures. He slowed down as his digital screen read aloud 'you have arrived at your destination'. Turning off the ignition he stepped out the car before staring towards your house.

It looked pretty expensive if he was being honest. His eyes roamed from the top to the bottom observing the cloudy stained glass door to the nicely decorated garden. It looked to be about 3 floors with an small attic window perched at the very top of the house. A white exterior was displayed as the pure white curtains were pulled closed from the world.

arrays of beautifully bloomed flowers lined the garden as a stones hedges ran down the walk way, tiny lights brightening the path. The grass was way greener then it should have been and even in the dark night of the city he could tell this house was beautiful in the early morning.