29.

I got up from the dinner table to check on my wife. I went to the room she was laying in bed staring at ceiling with her ultrasounds laying on her stomach.

I moved em and laid on top of her.

She wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I kissed her cheek. "How you feeling?" I heard her sniffles. "I really wanted her."

"I know baby."

"Why I can't have a good pregnancy bae?"

"We got the twins baby and stink." "I feel like I failed the boys already and they not even one yet." She said.

"Them boys love you especially Nicky."

"That's the thing. Everybody swear he's my favorite and they act like I just can't be a good mother.

I know I'm young Mario but damn."

"Fuck what they saying baby. You been handling yo shit this whole time.

Yeah you have a few set backs but imma always catch you before you even fall." My phone rung and I grabbed it out my shorts and declined the call. "I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too."

It rung again.

"Who's that?" She asked. "Nobody important." "You sure? They keep calling."

"Yeah. It's my roommate."

"Mhmp."

She let me out her hold. "Baby no." I said. "I didn't do nothing." I said.

"I just unwrapped my legs from around you."

"Put em back." "No." I smacked her ass. "Ow Mario." She said laughing. "Wrap em back." "Nooo." I bit her titty.

"Mario what the hell." She said.

I laughed and lifted up.

My phone rung again. She rolled her eyes. "Answer ya girl." She said.

She got out the bed.

I sighed.

I put her on speaker.

Wassup C.

Wassup D. How's the wifey?

She good.

My condolences to her and to you. I'm just glad she's keeping her head high and moving through all this.

Rocky stood there looking shitty.

I appreciate that C for real man. She needed to hear that.

She's around?

Yeah she's right here.

Can I talk to her?

I looked at her. She held her hand out.

Hello?

Hey this Rocky?

Yeah.

Hey I'm Cameron. Mario's roommate I know you probably was going through it cause you wasn't sure bout what we was doing and allat but I promise your husband is safe around me.

Thanks Cameron.

No problem. I'm sorry you going through it and since ion have any real friends I was wondering if maybe we could be cool.

That's cool you can get my number from Mario I guess and I appreciate you.

It's no problem Rocky I'll get it yall have a great night tho