Chapter 4😭🛌👫

Damarion P.O.V
I was at home thinking about Raquel. She ain't been to school this whole week.

Nobody has even heard from her.

"What's on your mind?" My momma asked. "Nothing." "Yes it is you and yo daddy make that same ugly ass face when some bothering y'all."

"It's just this girl." "Brandy?"

"Nah she's a friend of Brandy and she disappeared, none of our friends have heard or seen her. Some dude name Marcus said she even quit working."

"Have y'all tried going to her house."

"Ain't no point. Nobody is never home." I said. She shook her head. "Well surely she has other family members."

"Her grandma been gone to Jamaica for like 2 weeks and when we went there it don't look like nobody has even been in there." My momma began looking concerned.

"What about a missing persons alert?"

"Ma now you know they not gone try to find her or her lil sister." Her phone rung. "Hold this conversation." She said running to get it. "it's work?"

"No baby go get the guest room together I'll be back." She grabbed her keys and ran out the house. "what the hell?" I said to myself.

Raquel P.O.V
My grandma is gone that's why we couldn't get in. We can't keep sleeping in that shed Robyn's sick now and I had no other choice.

I called Ms.Banks and I was waiting on her to come get us.

I was sitting on my grandmother's porch when her truck pulled up. I grabbed the stroller and got up.

"You need help?" She asked getting out the car. I shook my head no and loaded everything in her trunk.

I picked Robyn up and strapped her in the backseat before I went to the front.

"Okay so you staying with me until you get back on your feet alright?" I nodded. "I got a son and a daughter they never home so it shouldn't bother you, my husband travels so he won't be home until Thanksgiving, and you'll have your own room."

"Thank you so much for everything." I said.

She smiled. "You welcome baby." We pulled off and I finally could get some real sleep. This week I quit my job, stop going to school, and Ian had no money to afford us so I had to steal food for Robyn.

I haven't been to any doctor's appointments and I haven't been eating anything.

"When we get home you welcome to anything in the kitchen don't act like a guest this is your home now." I nodded. "Thank you." "No problem."
_________________________
"We here." She said shaking me. I was half awake grabbing Robyn.

"My son will get y'all stuff." I nodded.

I carried her into the house. "You're room is straight up the steps to the right." I followed the directions and soon as we made it to the room I laid her down then passed out beside her. I was tired as fuck.
__________________________
I went searching for my phone. It was on the night stand and it was late as hell.

I got out the bed letting my toes melt into the fur carpet. I removed all Robyn extra clothes and slid on her onzie. I'm so glad it was Friday even with a whole week off I needed a few more days.

It was a bathroom attached to my room.

I grabbed a tank and some shorts. I turned the water on and let my YouTube mix play.

It felt so good when I stepped into the shower. I removed my belly ring and my nipple rings since my breast and belly was growing so fast.

I sat em on the sink and slowly took out my dreads. I felt like a new person as I rubbed through my scalp.