Chapter 5

"Get him to the emergency room." She yelled at me. I rushed to the E.R and he was acting like he was gone die back there.
_______________________________
"Where yo baby daddy?" Marcus asked.

"He should be on the way back from the emergency room. Why?"

"Just asking." We was suppose to go on a date after the game but that shit with Damarion happened so we stayed in.

I was laying on his chest rubbing my stomach when we heard the door.

I got up to go answer it.

Damarion was on crutches. "What's wrong?" "Broke my ankle and it's gone take a while to get better." He said.

"So that means?" "It means I'm fucked. Ain't no college scouts gone wait on me to get better Raquel. I fucked up bruh for real." He said. I shook my head. "It's okay."

"No the fuck it's not. You don't fucking understand bruh." He used his crutches to get up the stairs.

He was struggling.

"Marcus come help me!" I yelled while trying to help him up. "You got that nigga in my house." I rolled my eyes.

"Boy shut up." Marcus came on the steps and helped him up.

We took him to his room and laid him on the bed. He looked at his support box I made him. "I thought we left it?" He said grabbing it. "Yeah Shawn brung it by."

He opened it.

"You got all my favorite snacks, socks, mouth guards, and some more shit." I nodded. "Yeah if you dig deeper it's 2k19 in there and another game controller."

"Thank you." "No Problem."

I started walking out his room. "So I'm finna go." Marcus said. "Why?" I asked him.

"You got a lot to deal with right now so I'm call you tonight baby." He kissed me.

Damarion P.O.V
As he kissed her he eyed me. I just shook my head. She got a hoe ass nigga if I got to him that quick.

He walked off leaving out. "Yo nigga a hoe." I said. She rolled her eyes. "So the fuck."

She stormed out. I laughed hard as fuck.
*One week later*
"Y'all ready to find out the gender?" The nurse asked us. "I don't wanna know." Raquel told me.

She been acting spoiled all day.

"Why not?" "I wanna be surprised." "Well we'll finally be able to shop if we know." She sighed. "Okay." She said pouting.

I kissed her bottom lip. "Stop that."

I seen a light flash. "You seen that?" I asked her. She nodded. "Yeah maybe it was lighting or some." She said.

"I guess so." I said.

"Y'all ready?" We nodded and they took us into a backroom. "We should've invited yo momma." She told me.

"Yeah but she don't know she's mines so."

"You right." They laid her on a table and lifted her shirt up. "Owee you getting big for 4 months." She told her.

"So y'all are knowing the gender today right?" "Yeap." I said.

She started rubbing around her belly with the scanner. I started recording and it was the best sight ever.

It was the first time I've seen it in person.

She looked up at me smiling. "You see our baby?" She said. "Yeah I can't believe this real." "So you are expecting...." She drug it up. Her mouthed opened and I turned the camera to me and Raquel to catch her reaction.