Chapter 16

It was prom night and I was stuck in my hospital bed.

Brooke and Jessica came to have a girls night with me. "Jessica you don't have to miss prom for me."

"I know that but I want to."

I shook my head. "I wouldn't be a good friend if I let you do that. So I um called your mom and she's on the way. Since prom is in about 2 hours you gotta rush." I said.

"Really Raquel?"

"Yeah. Prom is ever girl's dream. When you go, have fun for me and my babies too."

She laughed. "You gone be okay?"

I nodded. "And if anything happens I'll call you immediately."

"Okay sis."

"That was sweet." Brooke said. "Yeah I just couldn't imagine her missing this night. I've always dreamed of going to prom with the man of my dreams." I said.

"Who's the man?"

"Nobody." I said. She just looked at me.

"I always wanted a huge promposal the type that make you break down crying. One that makes me smile for days."

I rubbed my belly thinking about it.

"We'll look here we getting you to prom." Brooke said. "How? I don't even have a dress the one I did have I ordered it small so I could lose weight instead I gained it."

"I gotcha." "Where you going?"

"Don't worry about it." I just laid back in bed when she left.

Somebody knocked on my door. "Come in."

I turned to see Micheal. I smiled instantly. He held a huge ass teddy bear, roses, and chocolates.

"I know it's prom night and you wanted to go so bad. This isn't prom but this is as close as I can get." He said. I got up as he handed me everything.

"Thank you baby." He bent down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"I love you." He said pulling apart.

I swear tears was running down my face like a waterfall.

"I love you too." He kissed me again. When people used to tell me love didn't have a certain amount of time I never believed them until now.

We've been together for a month and I feel like I really do love him.

"Raquel." I heard. We pulled apart and seen a smiling ass Brooke at the door. "But um yeah Ms. Fenty you're--"

"Bae she knows." I said.

"Damn forreal?" I nodded. "Shit well I can do this again." He kissed me again.

We separated and I laughed.

"Well look we gone let y'all finish that soon. As of right now Micheal can you please sign off for her to go to prom?"

"I wish I could but it's not safe." He told her.

"Please Micheal. You can come too I'll be there as soon as it looks like she can't handle it we'll bring her back. At least give her 30 minutes of her prom night."

He looked at me.

"30 minutes that's all then you're right back here." He said. I smiled. "But we gotta sign it out as some else."

"Okay." She said.

"We going to prom!!" Brooke screamed.

I laughed as she hugged me. "Thanks bitch." "No problem Pooh."