32.

My 4 weeks was up and I'm officially going home. This retreat has helped me a lot.

I made 3 amazing friends, I'm not as depressed, and Rakim has helped a lot. We all was saying our goodbyes as we headed to different places.

Cardi and Nicki were going to Atlanta and Bey was going to New York.

"We gone see each other again." Bey said.

"Hopefully soon." I said.

"Imma miss y'all." Cardi said. "Not you going soft on us you got the number sis." Nicki said.

"I love y'all." I said we all hugged.

"We love you too." They said.

We grabbed our bags. It was a knock. "Who is it?" Bey called out for the final time even though we all knew who it was.

"Rakim." He said.

I sat my stuff on the bed.

I opened the door and he smiled leaning on the door as always. "Wassup." He said.

"Hey." It became our thing.

"Text me sis we heading out." Nicki said hugging me. Cardi kissed my cheek.

"Text me when y'all make it!" I called out.

"Okay bye friend." Cardi said.

"Bye."

"My husbands here so imma leave y'all to the goodbyes. Don't miss yo flight." Bey said. I laughed. "Thanks sis." "No problem be safe."

"You too." She left out and I let him into the room.

"Should I do my simpy goodbye?" He asked. I laughed. "Me first." I said.

He smiled and pulled me into his arms.

"Over these last 4 weeks I found a person I can call my best friend and my other half. I never expected you to become this important in my life.

I wish things could be different but my family is back home.

You made me happier in 1 month than I have been in the last 18 years. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well Raquel you took the words out my mouth."

I laughed.

"4 weeks was all it took to meet the girl of my dreams. I wish we met on a different note. I understand yo family come first.

Just when you feel down remember me." He said as he brushed his thumb over my lips.

"You are amazing Raquel.

You are capable of doing so much in this world never forget that." He said.

"One more kiss to go?" I asked.

He pulled me in and kissed me deeply.

After that time we had sex I tried to avoid Rakim which was hard since I was in his group but I soon gave in.

We was fucking every chance we got all over this facility. I don't regret it.

I feel like it was apart of my healing process.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and we never let go. He catered to my body in ways I didn't know existed.

Bey said it's common though especially in guys older than you to know yo body.

I missed my kids and Mario a lot so hopefully this never gets back to him so everything can be perfect when we get home.

We finally pulled apart.