Chapter 13

*Micheal in mm*
It's been a week since I woke up. I haven't seen Jessica since or Damarion.

They made me stay in the hospital until I give birth because if I leave I'm most likely gone be back here.

It took me a minute to process I'mma miss out on my whole highschool experience.

By time I give birth prom season gone be over and graduation will be right around the corner and I'll be out on maternity leave.

It was the last few days of March and I have one more week till I'm 8 months.

My grandma and Ms. Banks have been bringing me my school work and turning it in for me. I video call my teachers during class so I won't be lost when I do the work.

Even though me and Jessica don't talk anymore she goes to get the iPad every class period and take it to my next class.

I've tried to talk to her but she just ignored me. I know she's mad but whatever.

I was laid out in bed waiting on my doctor to come see me. "Raquel?" He said walking in smiling.

"Hey Micheal." "How you feeling?"

"Like I'm pregnant as fuck." He laughed. "Well we have to get you out this bed and walking." "Why?"

"Because your sons haven't changed position yet so over the next month we gotta get them turning unless you're going to do a C-section."

"Okay I'll walk."

"Plus it'll help with any ripping that may happen." "Ripping?"

"Yes sometimes during labor the vagina lips tear." "No I don't want that." "Okay then so let's walk."

I've learned a lot about my doctor.

He spends most of the day with me. We know this isn't anything less than a close friendship. We not tryna do anything else that'll cause him to lose his job or get arrested.

He helped me out the bed. "You got it?" I nodded. I grabbed his hand sliding my slides on. "Okay let's walk."

It was still weird for me to walk but I was pushing through it.

"How's Mary?" I asked him.

That's his little girl. I got to meet her and she's so sweet.

"Good she asked about you the other day."

"What she say?" He helped me grab a walker. "She was just asking was I seeing you today."

"So she asked about me yesterday?"

"Yeah." "Aww I miss her. She need to come back up here I get so bored."

"I'll bring her tomorrow." I nodded.

He walked behind me as I walked using the walker. I didn't wanna fall over cause I promise I was not gone try to get back up.

Doctor J P.O.V
I followed behind her making sure she didn't fall.

"Micheal?" "Wassup?" "Can I stop?"

"Nah keep going to the elevator. We going all the way to the cafeteria." She rolled her eyes at me. "Ight Raquel."

"Ian know you seen me." She said laughing.

I just shook my head and walked to the elevator. Let me tell y'all a little about me my name is Micheal Jones I'm 24 and I'm a doctor.

I know y'all thinking I'm young as hell to be a doctor but my pops own this hospital.

I'm still in college but I received my doctoral early because I was taking college classes in highschool. So I received my credits early.