Intro💜

"Rocky?" "Hm?" "Damarion is having a back to school bash tonight you coming?" I rolled my eyes.

Hey I'm Raquel I'm 17 and a senior in highschool. My best friend is Brandy she's also 17 and Damarion is her stupid ass boyfriend.

I'm mixed with African, Guyanese, Barbadian, and Irish but I identify as black.

"Yeah I guess as long as his friend Shawn coming." "Alright say less make sure you dress fine as fuck." "Girl you already know."
_________________
It was about that time and I was looking fine ass fuck. "Teeth check?" Brandy said before we went it. I checked em. "Icy white." She looked at mines. "Igloo honey." I laughed.

"Turn around." She did as told.

"Okay cute baby." "Turn." I did as told. "Thick as fuck and fine as fuck I think tonight's the night you let Shawn take that V Card." I laughed.

"Maybe so." "Okurrttt." She said.

We walked in and it was packed. "Wassup baby?" Damarion said.

"You look good Daddy." She said kissing him.

I cringed. "Wassup up reggae." He said. See I don't like Damarion for no reason he's always talking shit about my accent and he for everybody.

"Fuck you. Where Shawn?"

"The kitchen." I made my way over and he was there looking all daddyish in his suit.

"Shawn?" He turned to see me and instantly smiled licking his lips. "Hey baby." "Hey." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and I blushed instantly.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked. I nodded.

He pecked my lips and all I tasted was alcohol. I'm not really a drinker.

"Mmm." He said pulling away. I laughed.

"So what you got going tonight?" He asked me. "Dance, smoke, and enjoy myself." He nodded. "You look cute as hell." "Thanks."

"You got ya lil titty tat out today." He said making me laugh. "I guess you can say that." He passed me a drink. "Drink up. Enjoy yo last night of freedom." I nodded.

"I will baby trust me." I took a sip of it and it was fye.

I made my way to the dance floor and slowly drunk my first drink. I felt arms wrap around as my song played.

Without looking back I started twerking on whoever it was. "Rocky." He said.

I turned around and it was just Shawn.

"Hm?" I kept dancing on him slowly. I started seeing stuff. "Tonight's the night." I just nodded and kept dancing.

I felt dizzy off this lil drink. "I need to sit down." I said.

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

I sat on the bed and felt my eyes trying to close. "Where's Brandy?" "Don't worry about Brandy ma." He kissed my neck laying me back. "Mmm." I moaned.

"Shawn I change my mind I'm not ready." I said pushing him.

"Brandy we been together for 3 years now you gotta give me some." "I ain't gotta do nothing asshole." I stood up.

The room began to spin as I attempted to walk to the door.

"Where you going Rocky?"

"Back to the party." "You know what since you wanna hold out on a nigga we over." My mouth dropped. "No Shawn I love you." I told him.

"Can't love me too much." He walked out the room and I was about to start crying.

"Fuck this shit Rocky you don't need him." I walked out the room and walked with confidence.