Chapter 7😭♥️🤞🏼

It was Christmas break and I got me and Robyn our own little apartment in my grandmother's name.

Ever since his pops passed the tension in that house was too much for me.

His dad's funeral is tomorrow and I wanna go to support him but I can't look at that man in a casket because that's where he belongs.

I was laid out in bed with Robyn.

"Mommy?" She asked tapping me. "Ma'am?" "Where's Damarion?" She asked me.

"Work." Oh yeah. He's been working lately and told me not to cause he didn't want me to harm my babies.

"Okay." She said laying on my belly softly.

"Mommy?" "Hm?" "Are they going to be my brothers?" She asked me. "It's whatever you want them to be." "Okay can I name em?"

"Sure what you got in mind?"

"How about?" She put her finger on her chin. "I like Finn and Jake." She said laughing. I looked at her.

"Really Robyn?"

"Yep." I just laughed. "How about we get you two fishes and name them Finn and Jake?"

"No can we get puppies?" She asked.

I sighed. "Okay we'll get one first if you responsible we'll get another one." "Yayyyyyyyy." She screamed.

I laughed.
___________________
My man was finally home. "Baby momma?" He called. I came out the kitchen.

"Hm?" "What you cooking?"

"All yo favorites." I took his coat off. "What's the occasion?" "Nothing. You've done so much for me you deserve a break." I told him. He hugged me. "Thanks baby." "No Problem." I know y'all confused.

Okay so let me explain. Basically I broke up with Marcus because I felt guilty dating him while I was still sleeping with Damarion.

He told me he broke up with Brandy so we just been doing us.

"So what are we going to name the twins?"

"Umm I want a Jr. but it'll be wrong to name one Jr. and not the other." I nodded.

"Yeah I get that we can save Jr. for next time." I told him. "You think it's gone be a next time?" "Duh when they get older I want about 3 more."

"Nah yo mood swings already crazy ion know if I can go through it again plus you be wanting dick everyday and a nigga be tired."

I laughed. "It's yo fault you got me addicted."

I sat on his lap. He rubbed my belly. "When we go back to school you think you ready to reveal it?" I stared at him.

"No." "Why not?" "Cause all I'mma hear is how I'mma hoe cause I can't say you my baby daddy." He sighed. "I won't let them folks say that shit to you."

"It's not that easy baby. Yes you can protect me but that stuff still gone bother me deep down regardless."

So people know I'm pregnant but no one has seen my baby bump or anything to prove it. I'm 5 months pregnant with twins so I'm showing faster than most, I just wear layers of clothes to hide it.

"I understand." He grabbed my neck and kissed me. I felt the babies kick.

I broke the kiss. "You felt that?" I asked him.

"Nah what was it." I grabbed his hand and put em on my belly.

"They gone move watch." I moved his hands around when they finally kicked. He jumped back. "Yo what the hell? That hurt?"