Chapter 11

*2 months later*
I woke up to my phone ringing.
Hello?

Damarion Beckham?

Who asking?

Raquel has just woke from her coma.

You serious?

Yes sir Mr. Beckham.

Can I come see her?

Yes sir but she won't be able to leave until after we check and make sure everything is fine.

Alright

I looked at the time it was 5 in the morning. I threw some clothes on and went to brush my teeth.

She been in a coma for 2 months.

Her scars have healed because they've been treating them for her.

She had some damages to the head. They told us it may cause her to forget somethings and I hope she forgets everything from that day.

I grabbed my keys. "Mario where you going?" My sister asked.

"Raquel woke up from her coma."

"You for real?" I nodded. "Ight I'll meet you up there." I nodded and left out the door.

I hopped in my car not even letting it warm up. I drove straight to the hospital. I ran to the doors. "Mr. Beckham?" The nurse asked.

"Yes ma'am?" She smiled.

"She's been moved to room 334." I smiled and got on the elevator.

Shit was going too slow.

Everybody in the hospital know me because I'll come and spend the night with her almost everyday.

I looked for her room.

"Who are you here to see?" This lady asked. "Raquel Fenty."

"Right down this hall to your left." I nodded and went that direction. A doctor was walking out her room.

"Wassup Dr. J." "Hey Damarion is her grandma here yet?"

"No sir I didn't see her."

"Okay well I'll tell you first." I began to get worried. "Everything okay doc?"

"She's fine but her memory isn't."

"She doesn't remember much except her name. She doesn't remember anyone, her pregnancy, or anything else that happened."

"Wait what?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Beckham but her memory was completely swiped away. There's a chance she slowly get it back but we don't know right now."

I felt like crying hearing this shit.

"Oh but your sons are fine. We have her eating right now and once we explained her pregnancy to her and showed her the babies in an ultrasound she calmed down a little."

"Okay thanks doc." My voice broke.

I walked in to see her laying down rubbing her belly. "Raquel?" I called.

She turned towards me.

"Who are you?" "I'm Damarion."

"Damarion who?"

"Your children's father." "Them?" She pointed to her belly. "Yep those are our boys." I walked over grabbing her hand.

"Why did you get me pregnant sir?"