Chapter 22

I was stuck in shock.

"Second chances really?" I asked. "Ms. Fenty the jury has spoken now one thing I will add on is Ms Reba will not be able to take Robyn out of the state as a permanent move and you may get her on weekends."

"I don't live in Memphis I stay in New Jersey." My mama said.

"Well Ms Reba you got some decisions to make."

I was over this shit. I grabbed Damarion hand and walked out the court room.

I just want to get home to my boys.
——————-
I've been in bed all day I just can't believe they chose her over me.

It was a knock at my door.

"Baby?" "What Damarion?" "Somebody is here to see you." "Who bae?"

"Yo mama."

"What the fuck she want?"

I got out of bed and slid my slippers on. I walked to the front to see her standing there.

"What?"

"Hey baby."

"What do you want Reba?" "Your boys are beautiful." "Thanks I know." "Look Raquel I'm so sorry for everything I put you through."

"You put me and my sister out when I needed you most. I was pregnant and scared."

"I didn't want you to end up like me."

"So instead you left me to fend for myself. You put Robyn out and then had the nerve to take her from me. Ian got no respect for you bruh."

"Robyn chill just listen to her." Damarion said.

"She got 1 minute."

"I don't even need that long. Raquel I'm not fit to be anyone's mother. I know you always wanted your mommy there but I'm fucked up.

I never wanted kids. I did what I did to make your dad stay. It didn't work so I think this is only right."

She opened the door.

"Robyn?!" She screamed her name.

Few moments later my little sister appeared in the door way. "Rockyyyyyyy!" She screamed.

She ran and hugged me.

"Robyn." I picked her up. "I talked to the courts and you now have full custody of Robyn. Here's the paper work and files along with all of her information.

You can raise her better than I can."

I was on the edge of tears just holding my sister. She wasn't my little Robyn anymore.

"I have a few of her things in the car also."

"Damarion will get it." I said. "I guess this is goodbye." She said. She turned away to leave.

"Ma?" I called.

"Hm?" She responded.

"Thank you." "No problem. I'm so sorry." I just nodded. "See you later ma." She smiled a little.

"See you later baby girl."

"Mommy where you going?" Robyn asked. "Ummm mommy has to handle a few things so you'll be with Rocky until mommy is better.

If mommy Raquel allows me I'll be here when you need me." She said.

"Mommy Raquel?"

"Yeah she got you baby."

"Okay see you later mommy." She hugged her and she just looked me in my eyes.

"You can be better than me Rocky." She said.