38.

Today was the day I break it all to Rakim. I woke up under Mario. Easter was fun yesterday especially since me and Mario are getting better.

My babies enjoyed themselves they slept through the entire night.

"Where you going?" He asked pulling me back into him. "To run a few errands." I said. "You can do that later." I never told Mario I haven't told Rakim.

"I just wanna gone do it before the boys wake up."

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" I asked him. "None."

I sighed.

"I'm meeting Rakim." I said being honest. "Why?" He asked grunting as he got fully up.

"To break it to him."

"You never told him?" He asked me.

"Nah." "Why not?"

"Too hard." "You love him or some?" "I don't wanna argue Mario." "We talking like two adults we not arguing. I'm just asking."

"Yeah but I'm not in love with him like I am with you." He nodded.

"So what you gone tell em?"

"The truth."

"What's that?" "That I wanna be with you. Wanna have my big family with my husband."

"You don't think that won't fuck over his feelings?" He asked which surprised me. "What you mean?" "You love him right?" "Yea."

"So you don't think maybe he love you too?"

"I mean I don't know what else to say baby." "Anything but that. You need to have a real ass conversation about the whole thing.

Don't leave him with no question marks. You wouldn't want that."

He was actually being helpful.

"Yeah. You right." I sighed.

"Think he gone hate me?" I asked him. "Probably. But if he really love you he'll understand."

"You didn't." I said.

"I did. When you wanted to be solo I let that happen cause yo happiness was more important than any love I had for you."

"But when I started dating Rakim you changed like a I love Raquel switch flipped."

"It was never off. Hearing you say it is one thing seeing it was another. I wasn't going down without a fight about mine.

I put that ring on yo finger for a reason.

I put them babies in yo stomach for a reason. You ain't going no where ever."

"You ain't even know I was pregnant."

"Ian say I did. It's a reason why god got you pregnant though." "Maybe you just can't pull out."

He laughed.

"Man fuck you my pull out was way better before I met you." "So you say." I said laughing.

"Ion know you put a spell on me."

"A spell?" "Mhm." He said kissing me. We started to get into it. "Gone show me how much of a spell you under?" I asked him.

"Got time?" I checked my phone.

"Shower?" I asked him. "Let's go." We got up running to the restroom like kids.

I laughed remembering when we used to live at his mom house together doing the same thing. He started the shower with the quickness.