fifteen.

This Chapter Contains Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Thigh Riding.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Fifteen-

"Tannie! Come to Kookoo!" Jungkook beamed, Holding out his arms with wiggly fingers as he sat on the marbled floor, his back leaned against the couch with His legs spread as he pouted at the tiny Pomeranian. The dog Barked, Jumping Off The Glass Coffee Table, Before jumping into Jungkook's arms, Licking the boy's face with little Yaps. Jungkook squealed with giggles, Trying to pull the puppy away from his face without prevail.

After His earlier Bath, Taehyung had given him some fluffy pyjamas to wear and then went to make some Hot Chocolate for them before they started the movie Marathon. It was safe to say that Jungkook was a little Timid when Taehyung came In the bathroom wearing nothing but Boxers and a shirt, but he quickly distracted his thoughts by the fluffy material he was given to wear.

"Koo, I've- Oh, I See You Two have Met." Taehyung mused, as he walked In, Putting the Two mugs of hot chocolate on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch behind Jungkook, and pulled the boy's shoulders towards him so the younger was leaning Back in between his legs. Jungkook's face warmed up as Taehyung's arms came to rest around his neck, and his chin was placed on his shoulder as he played with Jungkook's ear. He could feel the elder's breathing on his skin, and the sensation brought pleasant tingles to his tummy.

"Uh huh! Tannie Loves Me." The boy leaned his head back, Smiling up at the elder with a bunny-like smile.

Taehyung looked down at him, pecking his nose lightly. "I Can Tell. He loves meeting new people. He's also really hyper. Hopefully he becomes more mature as he grows." He reached down and stroked the puppy's head softly. "Right, Tan?"

The puppy barked, licking the CEO's Fingers. Jungkook smiled at the sight, leaning against against Taehyung's legs.

After a few minutes, Taehyung had told Yeontan to go to bed, and the puppy immediately jumped up from Jungkook's legs and ran towards the puppy bed in the corner. Jungkook watched with bright eyes as the dog dragged a small Dragon toy into his bed with him before curling up.

Taehyung noticed this, and his lips twitched up. "That's His Bedtime Toy. He always sleeps with the dragon with him." He mused, Patting the space beside him. "Now C'mere, Koo."

With a shy smile, Jungkook stood up and Dropped onto the couch, Immediately being pulled into Taehyung's arms as they settled down to put Netflix On the TV, with their hot chocolates in contempt.

————

Jungkook Hummed softly, His eyelashes fluttering Softly as Long fingers massaged His scalp and ran through his softly waved Black hair. He leaned further into the elder's Side, embracing the warmth Taehyung Gave off.

The elder noticed the snuggling, and Looked down at him with a chuckle before Pulling the boy into his lap to hold him tighter.

Jungkook's cheeks turned a soft pink, and He rest his head on the man's chest as he looked back at the TV, Only to Gulp As An Intense Sex Scene Began. He cringed a little when he saw the naked Girl laying on the bed, his nose scrunching up as he whined quietly, but When a Man came on the screen with no clothes on, he was quick to bury his face into Taehyung's side, the Fluster making him huff. The elder chuckled at this, Wrapping his Arms around the younger, Patting his bottom softly as The Scene Played On. While Taehyung could keep his composure over these sorts of scenes, Jungkook simply couldn't. Anything sexual always made him all shy -and The lewd sounds of Moans and Grunts from the movie weren't helping.