Three

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"You are a weapon

"You are a weapon. Weapons don't weap."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

My smug eyes turned toward the hybrid in question, he looked almost in disbelief. Shocked that I had the nerve to call him what he was.

A dog.

"Mind your tongue," he advised, his voice deadly low. "or I will rip it from your mouth."

    I gave a smile, "I was simply stating a fact." I reasoned, "No need to get pissy about it. Are you not half do—wolf?"

A low sound rumbled from him, and a small laugh from the blonde original was soon covered by a fake coughing fit. "Allergies." she reasoned.

I think I liked her.

"Say another word and I'll—."

I help up my hand, making talking motion with it as I mimicked Klaus's words. "Yes, yes. Rip out my tongue. So you've said." Turning my back on the originals and walking towards the bleachers to continue my previous plans for a nap.

I hoped they got the insult that I turned my back on them because I wasn't scared.

I laid down on the cool metal of the bottom bleacher, relishing in the cold bite it gave to my warm skin. I placed an arm over my eyes to block out the light as I trailed off into my thoughts, oblivious to all that was happening around me.

My thoughts went to the two Salvatores I live with. Usually, they're out all day and I bide my time until they get back, that's when the drama truly begins. Especially with their whole love triangle debacle. It's honestly my favorite activity to just sit on the couch and watch their troubles unfold.

Stefan's usually like "Elena's mine!"

And Damon's usually like, "Not for long, brother."

Then Stefan usually goes, "Arggghh," Like a pirate, or he'll start growling and hissing.

And then Damon goes, "Tehehe," in his evil laugh as he holds his fingers up together.

Needless to say, it was wildly entertaining. Especially when Elena gets added into it and she starts yelling for both of them to grow up.

I was silently giggling about what it would be like when Stefan eventually came home. There was going to be so much more drama. I was so excited.

Unfortunately, I was broken from my dreams all too soon by the devil himself.

I removed my arm from my eyes for only a second before I immediately put it back over because of the light, "Mhmm?"

"Get up. You and I are going to go check on my hybrid."