ten

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good

"Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I returned home to an empty house. Thank god.

I quickly made the assumption that Damon was once again pining after Elena and I already knew where my emo brother Stefan was.

Meaning I had the house all to myself for the first time in weeks.

I didn't hesitate walking over to the bar when I entered the living room. Not bothering to pour myself a drink, but rather grabbing the entire bottle.

Another thought of what I could do in my alone time. I quickly went over to the radio and turned on my favorite station as I blasted it so loud my ears felt like they were going to explode.

So loud it drowned out all of my thoughts. Just as I had hoped.

I intended to indulge myself for a bit. I brought the bottle to my lips, tipping it upward as I drank generously.

I turned the radio up even louder, wandering around the living room as I gradually drank from the bottle until my wandering turned into jumping around like I was at a rave.

Flipping my dark hair around in the air as I flowed free.

I squealed in excitement as one of my favorite songs went on, "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi. The beat dropped and I jumped more, shaking my head and swaying my body as I downed another drink from the bottle.

My skin prickled, like someone was staring. And my instinct flew high into the sky as the air around me seemed to hold its breath. 

I sensed a presence in the room. Immediately my head snapped up to see Klaus leaning against a wooden banister in the living room with a shit-eating grin on his face.

I quickly swallowed the gulp of bourbon I'd just taken before I stalked over toward the radio and turned it off. "You're ruining my fun." I stated as I looked back to him.

"So I see." he arched a brow.

I glared at him, his gaze never roaming from me as I crossed my arms with my bourbon still in hand. "Stop staring. It's creepy."

"I find the view quite amusing." Klaus remarked as he descended the small set of stairs into the living room.

I hummed, "Yeah, well, you're interrupting." I said, "Why are you in my house, Lucifer?"

"I think it's about time we had a drink, Love, don't you?" he claimed as he came to stand in front of me.

I scoffed, "Last time we had 'a drink' we got wasted, you killed your dad, and my friend almost died. I'd say it's not smart." I advised putting the bottle of bourbon on the small coffee table beside me. "Besides, shouldn't you fawning over one of my brothers and sending them love letters?"