Sixty-Three

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Let's cause a little trouble

"Let's cause a little trouble. That'll be fun."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

        A BOTTLE of bourbon in one hand, a bottle of wine in the other. My hips swayed, my arms waving in the air as I danced with my eyes closed. The music filling my drunken soul as my limbs moved of their own accord.

    I tilted my head back, taking a swig from one of the bottles without care as to which was which. Judging by the burn that cascaded down my throat, I guessed it was the bourbon. I shook my hair out as I pulled the lip of the bottle from my mouth, waving it in the air with a careless hand.

    A soft splash sounded, and I opened my eyes, quickly finding that the drink had spilled onto the pool table I danced on. "Uh, oh." I giggled, "My bad." and then I promptly went back to dancing.

    My knees bent as I went down low, likely in a dirtier manner than I realized as my hands glided along my body in a dance I didn't know how to name. Swaying low on the table without a care.

What could I say, I was a bit of a...immodest drunk.

The top of the pool table happened to be the best place to move in my intoxicated state. Like a stage. A spotlight I enjoyed while the three other people in the room danced below me like Oompa Loompas.

Oompa Loompas. I snorted internally, imagining them singing that one song while the kid was drowning in chocolate. Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline with their skin painted orange and green wigs on their heads. What a sight it would be.

Opening my eyes a fraction wider. I watched the three move, strutting across the carpet as arms flailed in a very un-sober way. Careless. Loose. A freedom you couldn't possess when you weren't utterly and undeniably drunk.

Champagne glasses floated around the three, instantly chugged and forgotten before they littered the living room.

Laughs filled the air. Some type of makeshift broom-microphone was shared as they lip synced. Elena jumped on top of the couch, singing into a liquor bottle as Caroline clapped her hands giddily at the girl.

I flashed down to the girls immediately grabbed by Caroline as we began dancing together. Our hair shaking every which way as we nodded our heads like rock stars. From the edge of my vision, I saw Bonnie with her phone out and waving it around the room as she filmed us.

    I cheered into the camera, throwing my arms up into the air.

    Another bottle of champagne was added into the mix at some point. Opened with a large pop before the goody liquid spilled to the floor as Elena tried to catch it with a glass.