Sixty-Four

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"No body is coming to save you

"No body is coming to save you. Get up."

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

          PAIN FLOWED through my arm as I woke with a yelp. A blinding, sharp pain that had me clenching my jaw as I writhed in my place. I let out a shaky exhale as my eyes snapped open, murder on my mind as I hastily scanned my surrounding for whoever I would kill next.

I was stationed on a floor. A floor. A dusty floor, for that matter. I was offended.

Heavy metal chains weighed on my wrists as my arms were suspended above my head. The stabbing feeling radiated heavily from my arm, I could scarcely feel anything in that part of my body aside from the soft prodding of hands against my flesh.

I looked over, finding that one hybrid Kim, her hand on my arm as my wrist twisted at an odd angle. With a smirk she bent my arm again, a cracking sound ringing through the...wherever the hell I was as I hissed through my teeth.

Slowly, I turned my head toward the hybrid, my teeth bared like an animal. "The next time you lay a hand on me will be the last time you have hands." I sneered.

The hybrid replied simply, "Fine." she stood straight, pursing her lips as she tried to hold back a grin. The steady beat of her footsteps clashing with the concrete floor was the only sound as I watched her slowly.

I thrashed in the chains that bound me as I saw what she3 was walking toward. My jaw clenched, rage roiling in my veins as I watched Kim kneel down next to a tied-up Caroline. The blonde vampire was awake, pure determination in her eyes as she watched the hybrid approach her.

"I'll turn your blood to acid in your veins." I ground out a real threat, reaching for the power that usually thrummed throughout my body.

"With your magic?" Kim challenged back with a smug tilt of her head. "Yeah, we took care of that." her voice was smooth. Unbothered. Completely ignorant of the fact I would rip her head from her body and put it on a spike the second I got the chance.

The hybrid reached out a hand toward the blonde vampire, grabbing her wrist just as she had mine. Again, I thrashed in my chains. With one fluid moment she twisted, a sickening snap ringing through the place, followed by a yelp from the vampire.

"Leave her alone." I commanded, my expression promising death. I felt veins crawled from my eyes and the presence of my fangs in my mouth as I stared at the hybrid.

Kim snorted, again standing straight but not moving an inch away from Caroline. "Would you rather it be you?" she questioned smugly, as though she had read me like a book and memorized my mind.