Eleven

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"There exists a tipping point between gods and monsters"

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

    "We need to talk." Damon growls as he gets up from his cozy little spot on the floor, only to be greeted by some nice sunlight that happened to burn half his face. He screamed again, quickly retreating.

"Okay," Stefan said as he began strolling over toward my eldest brother. "Let's talk." he leaned against a wall.

Damon stood straight, his breath ragged as his body healed itself. He sighed, "Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?"

Stefan raised his brows in challenge and Damon took the bait, launching himself at my twin as he vamp sped them upstairs and through the sunlight. I heard as they slammed into a wall, likely in the sunlight as Damon groaned in pain. I listened as Damon threw Stefan outside of the witch house, away from their power.

I rolled my eyes as I began gingerly walking upstairs and outside. My brothers were still fighting as I emerged, Damon had plunged a wooden branch into Stefan's side as he leaned over him.

"That is for screwing up my plan." Damon yelled. "You stopped me from killing Klaus, then you steal his family. Why?" he spat blood, "It doesn't make sense."

I sighed, leaning against one of the large columns outside of the house.

Damon sank the stake further into Stefan's side, "Answer me!"

Stefan finally stuttered breathily. "Piece by piece, Klaus took everything from me. I'm doing the same to him."

"But I had him, Stefan!" My eldest brother practically screamed as he twisted the branch. "Why'd you screw it up?"

"I did it to save you!" Stefan finally screamed back as he kicked Damon away from him, landing him on his back.

"What?" Damon panted as Stefan yanked the branch out. "No. No way." he began getting up, "You didn't do this for me.

"He was one step ahead of us. If Klaus died, his hybrids would have killed you."

"When are you gonna get it through your head?" Damon got his feet, once again burying a branch in his stomach. "Stop saving me." he growled. Damon walked away, leaving Stefan to deal with his injuries.

"Men." I sighed.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I arrived back at the house, immediately finding my brothers having another of their stare-offs. I swear, Stefan had got here all of five minutes before me and they were already shooting daggers into each other's heads.