Anne or Beast

It was night time in Amphibia,the enormous mosquitos flew ahead as a turquoise frog burst out the doors of a place called 'Stumpy's Diner'.

" Goodnight you frogs! " He says hopping out of the diner.

"See ya in tomorrow," he states before crashing into some barrels while the other frogs laughed at him.

The clumsy frog walked along the path of the woods playing his concertina and humming to himself,when suddenly he hears rustling from some bushes.

" H-hello? " He says a tad bit scared.

He looked behind him into the eary forest,he jumped in fear when something raced passed him from behind.He turned around in a flash,

" Huh?What was that?" He says to himself nervous.

He backs up close to a bush looking around bewildered when suddenly something enormous rises from the bush staring at him as he turned around much to his horror.

" A-ah!No!No!No!No!"

His screams loudly at the figure as his cry echoed through the night.

It was morning,and every frog citizen of the town were living there life normally.A snail pulled up at a place called 'Grub and Go'.The snail stopped as the old frog on board told it to,he turned to the two younger frogs and spoke.

"Alright kids,I'mma do a little shoppin',you watch the cart," he says.

" You got it Hop Pop!I'll defend this cart with my life! " One of the younger frogs said.

" Sprig, I was talking to Polly," Hop Pop said gesturing towards the tadpole in the bucket.

" W-what?Polly's a baby! " Spring commented

" You're a baby! " Polly fired back.

" Polly's got more responsibility in her little flipper than you have in you entire body, " Hop Pop stated as Sprig became defiant.

" Ridiculous!What makes you think I'm irresponsible? " Sprig questioned.

" Oh gee,let me think, " Hop Pop said sarcastically as he recalled multiple events that have proven Sprig was very much irresponsible." Ok so yesterday was a bad day, " Sprig stated as Hop Pop hummed and hopped out of the cart turning to Polly. " Polly!Make sure Sprig stays in the cart, " He states before going inside the store.

Sprig sighs leaning on the cart," wish there was a way to prove I'm not such a goof up," Sprig says.

As if right on cue,the turquoise frog from last night bursts through some tall grass screaming his head off.

" monster!T-t-there's a monster in the woods!I-I-I seen it!I seen it! " He explains panicked as local frogs and the a toad gather around him chattering in concern.

"Now simmer down Wally,just tell us what you saw," The toad spoke as Wally began to explain.

" Oh it was horrifying!H-he had two heads,one in front and the other on its back!It had a weird stumpy bump right in the middle of both its faces,and eight long spinly legs! " He stated as the locals gasp in horror.

" We'd better catch this beast before it hurts somebody,because,for Mayor Toadstool your safety comes first, " The Mayor says as a banner with Mayor on it stands above him.Everyone clapped as Sprig and Polly watched from the cart interested." Polly,I just had a great idea!I am going to catch that beast and save the town! " Sprig said but Polly stopped him.

"Stop right there!Hop Pop said that you had to stay in the cart,you know you can't take me! " Polly states as Sprig looks at her with a neutral face.