Cane Crazy

(Warning,I'm not good with describing certain things but heads up if you can't handle one starving or in other words a sign of depression I believe)

" Wow Anne and Y/n look at all this cool stuff! " Sprig says looking at the various human items the two pulled out of there backpacks to display for Sprig to see.

" What's this?Ah,I get it!Torcher device, " Sprig says messing with an item.

" That's a toe nail clipper, " Anne corrects him,Sprig gives an ok obviously not buying what she was saying as he picked up something else.

" Oh!How about this?What does this do? " He says putting it in his mouth which caused his cheeks to expand," it's painful, " he comments releasing air that was trapped in his mouth.

" Oh and this, " Sprig paused messing with a pen," Oh I love this,this is amazing, " Sprig explains.

" You know what,you can keep it, " Anne says as a ringing bell noise was heard indicating it was time to eat.

" Kids,chow time! " Hop Pop shouts from the kitchen.

" Ugh,I don't feel like eating, " Y/n commented.

" Aw,come on dude when's the last time you ate something,you look thinner, " Anne states as Y/n gives her a neutral look." I-I've eaten, " she defies.

" Ah huh,sure, " Anne states as they all head upstairs.

" Time to eat!Time to eat!Time to eat! " Anne,Polly, and Sprig shout as Y/n just sits in her seat quietly while Hop Pop made there plates.Once the plates were givin' out Anne grimaced at what was inside of it," eugh,you know what I think I'm gonna pass, " Anne states as Y/n simply picks at her food not bothering to stick any of it in her mouth.Hop Pop looked at Anne with a neutral look before stirring his food,

" Why is my food not good for the Princess? " Hop Pop questions.

" Well if I'm the princess then you're the king of bad cooking, " Anne says as Y/n bites on a cricket leg attempting to put something in her stomach.

" Oooo! " Polly and Sprig shout.

" Wow,she did it, " Y/n commented plainly.

Hop Pop stuttered trying to think of a comeback," What's the matter Hop Pop bug in your throat? " Anne questions as Sprig and Polly continue to make the same noise.

Y/n gets up and leaves her bowl still full on the table and walk back into the basement.

" Oh!Dang it!Ya know what,I'm gonna take a nap.I don't believe this,I feed you two!I house you!And this is how you repay me?If you two don't shape up soon,I'm throwing you both out! " Hop Pop says slamming the door.

" Yesh,what's his problem? " Anne questioned.

~Meanwhile In The Basement (warning starts)~

Y/n had closed the latch and was sitting in her sleeping corner,the picture she held of her and Marcy made her face sadden.

' Come on Y/n,at least you've got Anne, ' Y/n thought to herself.

Suddenly she felt her stomach churn,she starts hacking,reaching forward she grabs a small bucket and hurls in it.The pain of hurling was intense and it felt like she was trying to vomit her organs after nothing was left in her stomach.This happens everytime she eats something.

' I can't eat anything if my stomach rejects it, ' Y/n thinks.' This...sadness is...really bringing me down,I don't even want to eat,even if I didn't hurl my food,' Y/n sighs.

Her stomach was very thin,but luckily she could drink water to fill her stomach up.

Y/n stares at the bucket sadly before hiding it,' I'll just take it out later, when no one is looking, ' she says getting up and exiting the basement.