Contagi-Anne

It was raining heavily outside as Anne and Y/n stayed in the basement," ah nothing like sleeping to the sound of rain," Anne said as she began to lay on her bed next to Y/n who was groaning.

" This is the third time I called you two!" Hop pop shouted opening the basement latch.

" What no it isn't," Anne stated.

" Oh,well then this is the first time I'm calling ya!Let's go!We've got work to do!"

Everyone was in the living room as Hop pop started to hand out some things to everyone," ok we've got a lot of work ahead of us,here you go,put this one.Polly,there you go sweetie," Hop pop said as he wrapped Polly to protect her from the rain.

" Rain gear?Hop pop we're frogs ,we should be taking off our clothes," sprig says taking off his shirt and swinging it around.

" Keep your pants on boy,this here is no ordinary rainstorm,we've got to cover up the crops before there destroyed! " Hop pop explained." It will be hours of backbreaking work in the mud and the muck,thankless,hard character building labor," Hop pop continued until Y/n sneezed.Anne got an idea as she started to fake cough," woah Anne, everything alright? " Sprig questioned," No,I think Y/n has gotten sick and now I've caught it," Anne said as Y/n surprisingly didn't react.Hop pop checked Anne until she pushed his hand away," we've got human stuff going on,you don't know anything about," Anne paused as she fake coughed again.

" Oh no,sounds like I just gotten a bad case of the Mocha lattes," Anne lies as Y/n side eyes her groaning.

" Come on kids,let's stay away from Anne and Y/n and there illness.Rest up you two,we'll handle work today."
" Feel better Guys"
"Rest up"

" We'll try," Anne says as the Plantar's shut the door and go outside towards the crops.

" You done did it again girl,woo!Great job on the acting Y/n," Anne said only for Y/n to reply as she stood in place." I'm just...going..to," Y/n didn't finish as she flopped on the couch.

Anne didn't pay any mind as she started to mess around.

Finally Anne settled down on the couch next to Y/n as she watched a show on her phone while eating ice cream.Y/n was curled in a blanket facing away from her as the Plantar's came in through the door.Anne had started acting sick again,until she looked closely at the Plantar's.

" Woah are you guys ok? " Anne questioned looking at there state.

" Oh me?I'm fine," Sprig said.
" Looks like Polly and I have come down with something too," Hop pop explained.
" Who said that "

" Oh,it was brutal out there you guys,good thing you stayed inside,I mean sure the work would of gone much quicker if you two were with us,but you two probably would of gotten sicker," Sprig exclaimed.

" Go...away"
" Yup "

" But nobody has to worry because I'm going to take care of everyo- " Sprig paused before sneezing causing his tongue to stretch out of his mouth and land on the floor.

" Yup,it got Sprig too," Hop pop said as Y/n stood up and walked towards the group.

" Wait what,so you're all sick? " Anne questioned.

" Bet it looks that way"
" Polly no"
" Great now I'm all sticky"

" I can take care of you guys," Y/n finally speaks up.

" I am too," Anne said.

" But you're both sick," Sprig said.
" Sure we are,but you're way more important to us," Anne explained as she fake coughed.