The Sleepover to End All Sleepovers (Unedited)

It was night and Marcy was watering her plants,she heard a knock on the door and got excited.

" Oh my gosh!Oh my gosh!Theyre here! " Marcy said racing to the door and opening it to see Lady Olivia.

" Good evening Master Marcy,Your sister,Anne boonchuy and the plantars have arrived for your- "

" SLEEPOVER! " Anne,Y/n,Polly and Sprig yelled rushing into the room excitedly.

Lady Olivia sighed unamused," If anyone needs me,I'll be in the kitchen drinking...juice," She exclaimed before turning and leaving the room.Anne quickly hugged Marcy,while Y/n rummaged through a bag she brought.

" This is going to be!- "
" Awesome! "

" It's the perfect way to spend the night before we hear from the King! " Sprig says.

" I wonder what he learned about the music box! " Anne said aloud.

" Hopefully everything there is to know about it! " Y/n spoke.

" I don't want to give anything away but it's gonna be pretty cool," Marcy interjected.

" Alright kids I'll be back in the morning for our meeting with the King,you enjoy yourselves.I'm off to spend a much needed me time.And by me time I mean full body- "

Hop pop didn't get to finish as Sprig and Polly shut the door,saying goodbye quickly.

" Woohoo,me and Sprig's first sleep over! " Polly exclaimed.

" Better make it a good one,these will be formative memories," Sprig added with a serious yet creepy look.

" Woah,I just realized,we've never done a sleep over without Sasha," Anne realized.

" Oh you're right,you think we can pull it off?Sasha's the sleep over queen," Marcy questioned Anne.

" How about-Just a suggestion,you guys do your own thing?Something new?Maybe something reprised from your old sleep overs? I didn't really pay attention to them if I'm being honest," Y/n spoke up again pulling out some snacks.

" That's actually a good suggestion,however there can be only one sleep over queen," Marcy tells her sister completely missing the point.

" Marcy,we've done tons of sleepovers!We know everything about them! " Anne said to Marcy as the two named lots of things they did at sleep overs.

" You steal anything from my bag Marcy I'm fighting you," Y/n says but it was obviously a joke.

" I won't yet,that's for later!Plus,you never really engaged in our sleepovers unless we dragged you in,perfect time to fill you in on what we actually do! " Marcy says as Y/n slowly stared at her.

" I don't know- "

" Oh come on,it will be great,I want to see you actually have fun! " Anne tries to persuade her.

" Alright,alright.I will engage like the introvert I am," Y/n said as Anne seemed very much to brighten," well tonight is the night youll be an extrovert! " Marcy says.

" Ew "

" Its going to be so much fun! "

" Soo what should we be doing here ," Sprig said seeing the three girls engage in a conversation he knew nothing about.

" Sorry we got a little carried away "

" We? "

" YES WE,anyway,Sasha always says falling asleep early is a total failure,a good sleepover goes till sunrise," Marcy explained.

" Enough set up!Let's get our sleepover on baby! " Anne said as everyone cheered.

The kids had a montage of fun,riding a mattress down the stairs(Y/n fell off and dragged Anne with her),dressing on clothes that weren't even theres,and spraying Lady Olivia in the face with silky string.