The Shut-In (Unedited)

Quick Note:
F/n = Fake Name (Make it as similar to
your name as possible,like Anne did with
Anne to Anna )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Stay inside,hide your eyes!Give us practical supplies! " The group sang to Felicia Sundew after she open the door.

" Oh you're just in time!I've got one last box of nails,and they're rusty! " Felicia Sundew exclaimed dumping a box of rusty nails in the sack Anne was holding,they thanked her a moved on.

" Oh man this is a workout,explain this holiday to me again," Anne asks.

" I would like to know as well what exactly do you do on this Shut In? " Y/n spoke also advocating for her curiosity.

" Well,it's not a holiday you guys,it's the annual blue moon shut in! " Sprig started as Polly hopped onto Y/n's head.

" We need the supplies to survive through the night," Polly added.

" Huh,ya know,we have a similar thing in our world called Halloween,we stay trick or treat and people give us free candy," Anne has explained.

" And they always have too much faith in us when they leave a bowl outside that says ' Take One' ,it's hilarious," Y/n added.

" FREE CANDY!?What's the catch? " Polly questions not buying it.

" Well if they don't give it to you,you get to play a trick on them," Anne explained further with a devious look.

Polly gasped," That is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard."

" Hey kids,what ya'll get for tonight's shut in?Show me the goods," Hop pop exclaimed as he neared them with Bessie.

" I got a hatchet! " Polly says showing off her shiny hatchet.

" I've got a first aid kit! " Sprig spoke next holding a dirty first aid kit.

" I got a.....is this a fire extinguisher? " Y/n said almost asking a question until Anne spoke up,
" I got a flame thrower! " Anne yelled pulling out a flame thrower and using it as Polly thew down her hatchet thinking Anne's was better.

" Oh, " Y/n said simply.

-Later-

" You sure this isn't a Holiday?You even got jack-o-lanterns, " Anne questioned doubting that this day wasn't a holiday.

" Those are fear gorges(?) Anne,and yes I'm sure.The shut in is dangerous,for tonight the moon turns blur and anyone who gazes upon it becomes a hideous beast! " Hop pop says dramatically.

" Heh,sounds like a were-wolf "

" And is this true or is it a legend,because sometimes it's hard to get a handle on what's real around here," Anne squinted her eyes.

" No one knows Anne "
" And no one wants to find out! "
" Ever.......what's a were-wolf? "

" You guys are really close to my face right now "

- Arriving at The Farm/Plantar House-

" Woah,so when you say shut in you really mean it huh? "

" It's actually kinda nice,we sit by the fire- "
" And tell spooky stories! "
" And Bessie hides in her shell till morning," Sprig says as Bessie hides in her shell while Sprig puts a small door at her shell entrance with a sign that said ' Do not Disturb'.

" Aww that's cute "
" And cool,let's get this holiday started! "

" It's not a holiday Anne! "
" Even Y/n now knows that "