Family Fishing Trip (Unedited)

" Ah,the annual plantar fishing trip,I can't wait to cast off "

" Me either my froggy friend,but I'm not fishing I'm parasailing baby," Anne said pulling out a parasail she made.

" Wow,flying?What a great way to spy on my enemies," Polly laughed.

" I'm going to make sure she doesn't break a leg," Y/n commented.

" What do ya say Sprig?Why fish when you can fly! "

" Oo tempting,but nope I'd rather fish,it's what Hop pop and I have been doing on this trip since I was a pollywog.First we get the bait ready,then he'd let me steer the boat!Then we'd spend the rest of the day fishing together.We look forward to this all year,it's our special time and it's never going to change," Sprig exclaimed.

" Hello children," a voice was heard as Silvia appeared," I'm so glad I get to join you all on this boat trip," she says with a smile.

" Oh hey Silvia "
" Hey "
" You're coming too?Cool! "

" Oh,hey Silvia.Has anyone seen Hop pop? "

" Mornin' kids,ready for the brisk(?) open waters? " Hop pop said appearing.

" Ahoy there "
" Dang Hp,lookin good," Anne complimented as Y/n stifled a laugh.

" Isn't he dreamy? " Silvia spoke as she and Hop pop exchanged looks laughing sheepishly.

" Now come on my dear,I'll show you around the boat "
" Oh how lovely "

" What the heck,he can't fish in that ridiculous outfit! " Sprig said upset.

" Look like Hop pop's fishing for something else "
" Stop it "
" Ew,gross Anne "

" This doesn't change a thing,him and I are still gonna spend the day together and have our special time "

" Anchors away and here we go! " Hop pop said as everyone cheered,the boat was still tied to the deck which broke a peace of it off.Everyone stared blankly.

" Eh we'll fix it when we get back,to the sea! " Hop pop said taking off,just as the rock and the building broke and crumbled.

Sprig watched as Silvia and Hop pop were trying to get one another to take the wheel.He wasn't paying attention until one of the bait hit him and knocked him over.

" Parasailing is easy,the wind does all the work "
" Where'd you learn all of this again? "
" Hours and Hours of extensive research "
" Pfft," Y/n laughed slightly looking threw her book.

" Whoo!Time to prove my mom wrong! " Anne said as the wind came out of nowhere and lifted Anne and her parasail into the sky.

" You're doing great! " Y/n said distracted.
" Looking good Anne! " Polly added as she hopped away in her bucket to Sprig who was tangled with a bait.

" Uh don't you and Hop pop usually do that together? " Polly questioned.

" He said to start without him "
" Ouch "
" This doesn't mean anything,Hop pop and I are still gonna...WAIT ,there fishing together!? " Sprig said in disbelief.

" I can't believe this,he's ditching me!? "

Sprig exclaimed just as Anne's scream was heard as she landed upside down back on the boat.

" I think I'm getting the hang of this," She said.

" Anne you won't believe this Hop pop is- "
" I know dude,saw the whole thing from up top,bummer,but what can you do.It's not like you can make Silvia go awaaaay! " Anne spoke just as the wind pulled her back up into the sky.