The Plantar's Check In (Unedited)

" Dang girl,this is where you've been hanging out this whole time? " Anne questioned Marcy as they group walked down the halls inside the castle.

" I wouldn't say I hang out here but..YES!Staying at the castle has been awesome," Marcy explained.

" It really is quite a sight," Y/n had spoke.

" Wow,I can't believe we're here! " Sprig said.

" And that we're about to meet the King of Amphibia! " Polly added sounding excited.

" Wow,just look at this place! " Hop pop said before becoming nervous about his attire and if he was presentable.

" Hey hey,don't stress guys,this is no big deal," Marcy tried to reassure,just as the big door in front of them opened to reveal Lady Olivia with two guards.

" Okay frog family,you are about to meet King Andrias,this is a big deal," She exclaimed as the Plantars,Anne and Y/n looked nervous.

They followed Lady Olivia through the door,guards were aligned nears podiums as Lady Olvia began to speak again," May I present to you Andrias Leviathan,Lord of Amphibia,peace keeper of a thousand years and the first of his name," She announced.

" Woah now that's King sized," Anne commented as they looked up to see a giant newt sitting on the throne.

" Hello Plantar Family!Oh bring it in you guys,bring it in! " The king spoke in a very happy tone as he laughed,as he walked down from his throne and bugged the Plantars who were just about to bow.

" It's so good to finally meet you! " King Andrias said setting the Plantar's down.

" I love this guy! " Polly yelled as King Andrias laughed some more.

" Dear King Andrias,just once it would be nice if you followed proper castle etiquette," Olivia spoke up.

" Oh etiquette,smetiquette!Ooo and what do we have here? " King Andrias questioned turning to Anne,Y/n and Marcy.Y/n and Anne were a nervous wreck and trying to keep cool.

" Hey.." Anne mumbled a bit.

" You must be Anne,and you are definitely Y/n!Sup! " King Andrias said snapping his fingers before pausing and looking at Marcy.

" Did I do that right? " He asked Marcy.

" You got it," Marcy said giving him a thumbs up.

King Andrias gave a hearty laugh," The thumb of Approval!And here's a thumb for the both of you! " King andrias said as he held his thumb to Anne and Y/n.Y/n was the first to give him a thumbs before she nudged Anne who was distracted.

" Oh!Uh right back at ya! " Anne said giving King Andrias a fist bumb causing him to let out a loud chuckle.

" Delightful!But now let's get down to business shall we?Getting you girls back home safe and sound.Alas,without the music box there is nothing we can do,Marcy doesn't have it,I assume you both don't have it either," King Andrias said sitting down.

" Oh,uh actually!We do have the box! " Anne said.

" Ya,it got teleported with us," Y/n added.

" Are you serious? " Marcy questioned excited.

" Well this is marvelous news,come!Come!Let's see it! " King Andrias says.

" Well we don't actually have it,Hop pop left it with some contacts to see what they could learn about it," Anne explained while Hop pop tried to keep his cool.

" But I do have a photo of it! " Anne said pulling out her phone to show King Andrias.

" Yes,yes!A pho-to!Let's see here,how peculiar,Marcy didn't you say the gems were colored?Look here,they're grey, " King Andrias pointed out.