Little Frog Town (Unedited)

" There I was,about to split the case of the century wide open.The person behind it all was right behind this chair,and it was my job to deliver justice, with my fists! " The Detective in the show,everyone was watching,said holding up their fists.

" Aren't these old detective films the greatest?It's like a normal movie,but nobody talks and everyone loses in the end," Anne spoke up.

" Oh ya,they're obsessed with making everyone a loser,then proceeding to make them make mistakes that would probably traumatize them for life," Y/n added.

" Well I love it,just a hard boiled guy tryin to right wrongs,without any of that fancy color nonsense getting in the way," Hop pop says openly.

" Hop pop shouldn't you be focused on driving? " Anne questioned,Y/n didn't even need to look back because the honking of other passers behind them way heard.

They quickly rounded a corner as the other drivers zoomed by angry from being held up.

" Alrght kids we're here "

They stood a few feet before a big,

" ARCADE! "

The kids started talking at the same time eager to go on inside,Hop pop seemed confused before speaking.

" What?No,no,no we're going there! " Hop pop states pointing to a old restaurant called 'Sal's Wartwood Style Sandwiches'.It was practically deserted and the outside wasn't in the best shape,the kids were disappointed,sticking out their tongues in disapproval.Each relieved a hit to the face with a newspaper by Hop pop who replied," Shush youngsters,have some respect.This is Sal's.Sal was like a brother to me,we've been friends since the old ways we're just the ways," Hop pop explained to the kids as he road Bessie towards the restaurant,explaining his desired taste for the sandwich.

" Woah,sounds like you need to be alone with that sandwich HP," Anne had commented.

" Haha!Zing! "

" Hush.I promised myself if I ever made it to Newtopia,I'd swing by for one of those sweet,sweet sandies.Now come on gang,who's ready to revisit the glory days!? " Hop pop asked.

" Hop pop,this seems really important to you, and the four of us would never want to get in the way of something so per- "

" You want to go to the arcade don't you? " Hop pop said clearly expecting their response.

" Fine!Play your new fangled games,but it's that attitude that causes tradition to be left in the du- " Hop pop coughed as the four ran towards the Arcade,leaving dust as they went causing Hop pop to cough.

He glared before walking into the restaurant,the bell on the door ringing as he walked inside.

" Guess what Sal?It's your old pal- " Hop pop gasped seeing the place in shambles.

" What the,what happened here!?Sal!Sal! " Hop pop called looking around until he moved a table revealing a hat on the ground.

" Sal's trademark Fedora,but he never went anywhere without it," Hop pop states before thinking.

' Sal would never leave his shop unattended,something happened here,something bad,' Hop pop thought as the light dimmed and flickered to grey.

' This was foul play,and it was my job to get to the bottom of it '

" I just wish I had some kind of clue," Hop pop had spoken allowed as he fixed the picture on the wall,resulting in it to open to reveal a half open safe.

" What's this...BLOOD!? " Hop pop said as he licked the liquid on the paper.

' No,sauce.People were always asking Sal for his secret recipe,offered to pay big,but he said family tradition was more important than a few copper coins.Heck,my kind of frog,made my kind of sauce,' Hop pop thought licking the sauce off of the paper,he then took a closer look at what was written on the sheet.