The First Temple ( HEAVILY Unedited)

Heavily unedited!!!

_______
" Who knew there was a bug that tasted just like chocolate,why didn't anyone tell me sooner! " Anne spoke as they all were seated at the dinner table while Hop pop make breakfast.

" Hop pop,you never let us have choco-pea pancakes.What's going on? " Polly questioned.

" I thought you kids deserved a treat!After well... " Hop pop paused looking away from Anne and Y/n.

" You lied and buried the music box causing Ann and Y/n to almost leave the family forever? " Sprig said as everyone but Hop pop gasped at his bluntness.

" Boy am I glad they forgave you,some people would carry the scars of that betrayal for life.But not you guys tho," Sprig says as Polly shoves him with her elbow harshly.

" What? "

This got extremely awkward between Anne,Y/n,and Hop pop while they ate there pancakes.But Anne seemed more awkward since she was directly next to Hop pop,who eyeballed her more than Y/n.

Suddenly a screech was heard outside.

" I'll get it! " Hop pop said getting up to leave.

" Oh thank frog," Anne said in relief while Y/n moved her seat towards Polly in case Hop pop came back and got awkward again.

After a second,the kids decided to follow Hop pop outside to see what all the commotion was about.

They watched as a bird landed in front of their home with books on its back.

" AA!A monster bird ridden by a pile of books!Wait huh? " Hop pop said confused.

Just then Marcy popped out from the book while on the bird," Hiya!Plantar Family! " She greets as everyone says her name,happy to see her again.

Marcy fell from the bird,books hitting her as the bird turned to walk away.

" Big news everyone!I finished the preparation for the whaa-is this your house!? " Marcy asks staring at the Plantar home with amazement before looking through her books on when it was made.

Anne quickly got her attention.

" Marbles,big news? " She said to Marcy trying to get her back on track as Y/n picked up the various books on the ground and flipped through them quickly.

" Right,I finished my prep and we're ready for the first temple! " She says excitedly.

" No way!Awesome! "

" I just need to see the music box and then it's go time gang! " Marcy states getting excited before quickly calming herself realizing everyone was just staring at her,everyone except Y/n of course,who was endulging herself in the research Marcy had to offer.

Anne pulled the music box from her bag.

" Good thing she didn't show up a few days ago am I right? "

" You need to stop."

" If you don't I'm tossing you "

" Here you go! " Anne says as Marcy cracks her fingers before holding the box.

" Okay,if my studies are correct then..." Marcy paused clicking certain areas of the box,a short tune playing before the stones were lifted from their resting look.Marcy grabbed the dull green one as the musc back went back to its normal look.

" Here you go bud," Marcy says trying to give Hop pop the music box.

" Oh uh,I'd better not," Hop pop said causing Marcy to be confused.