Maddie and Marcy (Unedited)

" Seed of Swordspine....One cup of dirt from a widow's grave...add both to bubbling Bog water and finally....one half drop of worm snake vemon....steady," Maddie said to herself slowly and carefully beginning to apply the worm snake vemon,only for three pollywogs to hop on her back,causing Maddie to accidently spew some of the venom onto a plant which quickly decentagrated.

Maddie sighed annoyed.

" Hi Rosemarie,Ginger,Lavender," Maddie greeted unenthusiastic.

" Hey sis,you promised you'd play with us remember? " Rosemarie spoke as the three pollywogs got off of Maddie.

" I'm in the middle of a spell,can we play tomorrow? " Maddie asked,preferring to get back to her spell making.However,her sisters weren't at all happy.

" That's what you said yesterday," Ginger spoke up.

" Look.MsJonkins is counting on me to bring her pet Fleafee back to life,necromancy is really advanced magic.It's said that only level two witches can pull it off,I've only done level one spells up until now so- "

" Boo!Magic is boring "
" And creepy,lets play instead! "

" 'memeber when you used to juggle us? "

The younger siblings spoke before chanting for Maddie to Juggle them,only for Maddie to groan.

" Ugh fine,give me a few minutes to wrap this up then we'll play," Maddie replied closing her book at her sisters cheered.

- 3 Hours Later-

Maddie was still working on her spells as the pollywogs boredly watched from the side nearly asleep.

" What happened to a few minutes," Rosemarie said before pointing Ginger and Lavender to a stick balanced on a rock like a seesaw.The sister began playing with it by a means to entertain themselves when they accidently flung Lavender into Maddie causing her to spill her motion unto a tree.

" No!That took all morning! " Maddie yelled as the spell started to take affect on the tree,bringing it to life.

" Uh oh "

Somewhere close by Marcy was making a plant encyclopedia by herself when she heard the screams of the sisters followed by the roar of the alive tree.

" That doesn't sound good," Marcy said,readying her weapon as she went to the source of the noise.Upon arriving she saw what was happening,before she could move from her scouting spot Maddie leaped towards the tree and through a spell at the tree.Allowing vines to wrap around it before the tree became lifeless again with flowers growing on it.

" No froggin way!A curse user here!? " Marcy said in amazement.

Maddie landed with a huff before turning to her younger sisters angrily.

" What's the matter with you three!? " Maddie yelled.

" We were just trying to play with you," Rosemarie answered a little upset.

" Ugh,well now I definitely don't have time.Go home and help dad with the bakery or somethin'.I swear sometimes I wish you three would just grow up," Maddie said as the three sister left sad and disappointed.

" Okay Marc,be cool.Just go out there and introduce yourself with confidence," Marcy reassured herself just as Maddie's sisters left.

" Hi there!My names Marcy," Marcy introduced only to have a spell thrown behind her causing gree fire to blaze behind her as she stood frozen with her hand out in greeting before falling over.

" Oh oops,you're Y/n's sister right? " Maddie asked already noticing the differences between the two.

" Oh my gosh!That was the coolest thing ever!Some kind of low grade fire cursed," Marcy spoke holding her cape.