Sprig gets Schooled (Unedited)

The Plantar's,Anne and Y/n were walking through Newtopia when Hop pop stopped and let out a breath of air,holding his back.

" Woo,city walkin' is great but I could use a little city sittin'.Let's stop at this park for a bit," Hop pop says.

" Works for me,come on you guys wanna toss the old frizbeetle around? " Anne asked Sprig,Polly and y/n but before they could answer a loud bell rang around them,the Plantar's grasped looking at what was in front of them,that they hadn't noticed before.

" Kids!This ain't no park!This is Newtopia University! " Hop pop exclaims.

" Oh man,collage is the best!According to movies back home you can do crazy things and be horribly irresponsible with no consequences! " Anne states.

" You picked that all up from those movies? "

" Yup!And I have no doubt about any of them," Anne said casually.

" I'm not going to try and justify this "

" I can't believe we're actually here!No Plantars' ever gone to university,and it's my dream that one day far far from now,one of you two will attend," Hop pop spoke up gesturing to Polly and Sprig.

Polly merely stiffled a laugh,Sprig was confused.

" Sorey Hop pop,I don't think either of us are cut out for this,especially Sprig, " Polly says with a smug smile crossing her arms.

" What!Whatchu talkin' about? " Sprig said with a frown.

" You don't have the attention span," Polly replied as Sprig took her off of his head.

" That's ridicul- "

" Sprig go long! " Anne yelled.
" Okay! " Sprig said quickly putting down Polly and backing up far into the university grounds to catch the frizbeetle.

" You just proved her point- "
" Sure did," Polly agreed with Y/n.

Sprig was slowing down and over heard a teacher questioning their students.

" Now,how does one escape from a mountain mantis? " The teacher questioned calling on a Newt who began to mathematically speak on what to do,another newt following up his answer.

Sprig quickly butted in and interrupted the newt," Woah,woah guys.All you've got to do is tickle it behind its hind legs with a Willow branch!You'll escape no problem," Sprig explained in a simple easy way.

" That's correct," The Teacher said in amazement just as Anne called out to Sprig to catch the Frizbeetle,Sprig quickly caught it as the class clapped for him.

" My,my,my,my,my.Aren't you a precocious young frog,resourcful,survival savy,and athletic.Any other hidden talents? " The Newt Professor questioned.

Sprig thought for a moment.

" Hmm,I can do funny things with my arm," Sprig said bending his arm out of place causing a Newt to scream and faint.

" Um,anything else? " The Professor asked.

" I can play the fiddle! " Sprig answered.

" Show me," The Professor said snapping his fingers,a newt student quickly gave Sprig a Fiddle and he began to play.

" Oh yes good," The Professor said impressed,the students impressed as well.

Suddenly,Hop pop came over grabbing Sprig.

" Sprig what did you break!?What did he break!? " Hop pop asked the Professor frantically.

" Oh no nothing nothing.I'm Professor Haringbone(lol),head master here at Newtopia University," The newt Professor introduced himself.