Hopping Mall (Unedited)

" Woah,look at this place!It's just like the outdoor Mega mall from back home! "

" Mhm sure anyway- "

" That's the loophole way for saying I don't care- "

" As I was saying!Since we only have a couple of days left in the city,I figured we could spend the rest of the afternoon shopping for souvenirs.Now get out there and by anything you like! " Hop pop had stated as everyone got excited.

" For 2 coppers or less," Hop pop added throwing them each a small bag with 2 coppers in them.

" WHAT!This ain't even enough for a candy bar! " Polly yelled.

" Ya what gives?Let's just use that sweet bling bling from the King King "

" Oh ya,the royal credit card! "

" Nuh uh,kids souvenirs are only meaningful if you pay for them yourself "

" Who told you that? "

" Hush Y/n "

Everyone groaned.

" You could always try hagglin' " Hop pop spoke.

" Hag-whaat? " Polly questioned.

" You know,bargaining with shop keepers until they lower their prices," Hop pop explained.

" You can do that?Oh these newts aren't gonna know what hit em! " Polly laughed Hopping off,Hop pop looked fearful quickly running after her,leaving Anne,Y/n and Sprig together.

" Oh exciting,I guess I'd better get an item for Ivy,since we are an item," Sprig laughed.

" That's so sweet,I don't know what I'm going to shop for,I was hoping I could find something that represents all of Amphibia,even though I've never been everywhere.When we get home,I want something memorable,something that's not on my phone," Y/n said standing up with her small bag.

" Oh ya.." Sprig said thinking about them having to leave sooner or later,but it quickly went away as he shook his head and turned to Anne.

" Who are you gonna shot for Anne? " Sprig questioned Anne.
" My mom," Anne replied.

" Your...mom? " Sprig repeated his giddy calming down.

" Ya,I figured if I'm gonna go missing in a different dimension,the least I can do is bring her back a gift right? " Anne explains.

" That's very thoughtful Anne "

" Seems reasonable to me ," Sprig said holding a large stick/staff that cost 2 coppers.

" Huh,when did you?How did you? "

" Don't know,but isn't it perfect for Ivy?It even whistles when you swing it!Watch this! " Sprig says hopping by some pottery breaking them.

" My pots! " The Newt yelled in dismay.

" Sorry!Sorry!Bill the King,Bill the King! " Anne apologized as she picked up Sprig and they all ran away.

Running pass Hop pop who was reading a label on a chair,not believing the words it said he went to sit on the chair as it activated.His eyes dilated as a tear formed in his eye," Oh my frog! " He yelled.

Meanwhile,Anne,Sprig and Y/n had stopped by a store to look at some items.

" Now this is for my mom okay,the lady who gave me life,we've got to find something that's one of a kind," Anne states looking through some stuff.

" I might venture out more to the outdoor shops,there seems to be nothing of any interest to me in here.I'm not sure if anything here represents what I'm looking for," Y/n spoke up as she put a jar of soaked bugs.