A Night at the Inn (Unedited)

Dramatic music played as a sign that read 'Mountain Pass' was standing,the music cuts short as the scene turns to a ice block with a creature frozen inside,blocking the passage way.

" We'll girls,I didn't want to say I told you so-"
" Yes you do "
" Ok you're right,I told you so!Still gonna be a few weeks until that snow pack melts," Hop pop explains as everyone frowns.

" My feelings of goodness just dropped so fast," Y/n spoke up.

" We were so close,we've waited so long!And getting out of this valley might help me find answers on how to get us home," Anne said in distraught.

" I know it stinks,but how about some careless misadventuring to take your minds off of it?I think there's a creepy lagoon nearby," Sprig states.

" Oh!Think we'll find some blooded remains? " Anne questions.

" Here's hoping! "

" I actually feel like getting chased by danger," Y/n commented as the three raced off to the lagoon laughing at each other's statements.

" And while they do that,I'm going to check out this scary forest! " Polly as she starts to leave but Hop pop catches her.

" Oh no,you don't!Not by yourself "
" Ugh,but why not? "
" Cause you're a pollywog,you're too young to go off on your own," Hop pop explained.

" But the other kids did! "

Just then screeching was heard as Anne,Y/n,and Sprig raced back to Bessie yelling for the to go.Bessie took off as the three looked behind them to make sure the monster wasn't following them.

" Who knew leeches could run so fast! "
" Or had legs "
" My eyes have never been so violated "

The three told each other,

" Ya but glad,I got to see them! "
" Truly a once in a life time experience "
" Ya,if you don't die in the one life "

Polly seemed a bit mad about the conversation until she was jolted from her thoughts when Bessie started to swerve until she stopped completely.

" Uh shoot,snail trouble everyone!Snail trouble! " Hop pop said resting a hand on Bessie.

" Hmm,stranded eh?Couldn't have pick a nicer day," Sprig said just as lightning struck near by and it started to rain.Hop pop tried to lift Bessie's shell but it was too muddy for him to do so.

" Hey I can fit under Bessie," Polly offered to help.

" No,you stay up there were it's safe," Hop pop said causing Polly to frown.

Anne turned to see look at a place near them," hey look!There's a bed and breakfast right down the road! " Anne pointed out.

" Forget it!We ain't spendin Coppers on lodging when we have a perfectly good tent- " Hop pop didn't even get a chance to finish as the tent was swept away in the wind and broken in the lightning.

" Alright,BnB it is,but no extras.Hang on Bessie, we'll find a place for you to rest in jiffie," Hop pop said wrapping clothing around her head.The five ran inside as they looked around in aw.

" Look at this place,so cozy," Sprig commented as they walked to the counter and Hop pop rang the bell.

" Well hello there,welcome to the Dandelion BnB,I'm Teddy,this is my wife Martha "

" Please,warm yourselves by the fire," The owners of the BnB said as they group walked over to the fire.

" Oh that sounds nice," Hop pop commented.