Snow Day(Unedited)

" Perfecto, " Anne said finishing her dish for Hop pop and Polly who were sitting at the table.

" What do you call this again? " Polly questioned.

" Omelettes,very popular where I'm from," Anne answered sliding a plate towards Hop pop who was skeptical." We'll see about that," he says taking a bite,his eyes went big." Holy crab apples,until today I've been eating garbage!"

" I've seen the future,and it's omelettes," Polly commented just as Sprig's yelling was heard as he ran down the stairs.

" Oh those look good "
" Omelettes "
" Oh...AAAAAA! " Sprig started up again," it's happening! " He shouted as Hop pop grabbed his face," are you sure it's happening? " He questioned,just as Y/n appeared looking tired and clearing annoyed from the yelling.

" Dead sure."

" This better be important,nobody,and I mean nobody wakes Y/n up from her naps," Y/n says rubbing her eyes.

" Is this this uh,we gotta go now kinda thing or can I finish eating? "

" Take it to go Anne,cause we've got to sound the alarm," Sprig said as Y/n flopped back on the couch to fall asleep and Anne started to slowly separate her food into smaller pieces.

" Get a move on you two!"
" Come on Anne "
" Get up Y/n! "

The Plantar's yelled at the two as Y/n snapped up and Anne left her stuff.

They followed Sprig and Hop pop all the way to the town square until Sprig stood on Hop pop," everyone listen up!Today is the third day in a row where the temperature dipped below the frog line,which means Hiberday is upon us," Sprig announced.

" Hiberday? "

" Once a year the temperature drops so low that it sends everyone into instant hibernation,frozen in place until they thaw out the next day," Hop pop explains.

" Sounds decent enough," Y/n comments clearing still mad about her nap disturbed.

" Well it's not,every year one towns person disappears,never to be seen again," Hop pop told them.

" Aaand there's the weird dark turn "
" It's serious guys look around you," Polly said as they two looked around seeing frogs saying possible last goodbye's to there friends,folk,and loved ones.Soon Polly,Sprig,and Hop pop were saying goodbye until they finally turned to Anne and Y/n.

" And of course A- "

" Not so fast," Anne said preventing the three from hugging her or Y/n.

" What? "
" Whaaat? "
" Kinda spitting on tradition Anne"

" There will be any goodbyes this year,because this year Wortwood has us! " Anne said pulling Y/n,who was sleeping upright and defying gravity,towards her.

Y/n snapped out of her sleep," huh?What happened?Did someone die yet? "

" What no! " Anne said to Y/n trying to get her to focus.

The town frogs seemed to be confused until Anne spoke up again,

" Um hello!We're warm blooded "
" That's gross Anne "
" It means we won't freeze,we can be your protectors,and under our watch,no one will ever disappear again! " Anne said hitting her hand against the stone/metal statue.

" Can't promise that," Y/n says but the crowd cheered anyway.

" Wow,you've both gone from the town beasts to the town protectors.Big fan of that narrative," Sprig commented.

" Alright,hiberday isn't till tomorrow,so every one meet back here tonight then Anne and Y/n can guard all of us," Hop pop announced.

" We're gonna live "
" Thank goodness Anne and Y/n are here "
" I'm gonna burn my will "