Taking Charge

Hop Pop,Polly and Sprig were on the couch just minding there own business,there wasn't much to do until they were interrupted by a scream.

" Guys!Guys!Guys!Guys!Guys!Look! " Anne said showing them her phone.

" What are we looking at here? " Polly questions.

" Suspicion Island,it's like my favorite show.I've got the new season and didn't even know it!It must of auto downloaded before I got here, " Anne said as Y/n came out from the basement looking a mess." Eh,I've never watched it,hadn't had the time to, " Y/n spoke.

" Who's the Auto "
" And how did you down-load him ? "
Sprig and Polly both questioned.

" Just watch, " Anne says as she plays the show on her phone,Y/n having nothing better to do just sits with them and watches." Look!More Y/n and Annes! " Sprig shouts as Polly makes fun of the characters having noses.

" Suspicion Island,if you don't stay suspicious,you won't stay alive, " The narrator says.

" What is this demonic none sense, " Hop Pop questions as Sprig and Polly looked amazed.

" Hop Pop this show has beautiful people,doing dumb things,and stuff explodes!It's litterly perfect, " Anne states as Sprig and Polly instantly agree.

" It's cool,I'll give you that," Y/n says with a casual smile.

" Now hold on,instead of that garbage how about I treat you to some real entertainment, " Hop pop spoke as Sprig and Polly made a face.

" Oh no "
They both said displeased.

" A scene from-The shallow pond, " Hop Pop announced as he began to read.

Everyone stared at him for a second before shouting that they wanted to watch suspicion island." Ok fine! " Hop Pop finally said crossing his arms as everyone cheered," but just one! " Hop Pop explained.

-Timeskip to Night-

Everyone's eyes were red from staring at the screen for do long,that were very much interested in the show.

" These pterodactyls are made clones from my brother! " One of the characters spoke as the group gasped,Hop pop rolled his eyes and grumbled as one of the characters was taken by a pterodactyl.

" Will these beautiful teens ever make it off this island,find out on- "

Anne had paused the show," and that's enough for tonight, " she concluded as Polly and Sprig protested.

" Oh thank god, " Y/n said as she rubbed her eyes.

" Trust me guys,you gotta pace yourself with this stuff, " Anne says as Hop Pop steps in.

" Alright you two grubs,off to bed, " Hop pop states as Sprig and Polly grumbling complaining.

" I'm leaving to replenish the moist in my eyes,see you in a bit, ya? " Y/n says leaving into the basement.

" So what do ya think Hop Pop?Better than that boring stuff you read to us right? " Anne questioned." Heh,that boring stuff is called literature,and maybe if you had an ounce of culture you wouldn't reject it in favor of your substandard,purial,garbage show! " Hop Pop said slamming his door.

" Sheesh,tell me how ya really feel, " Anne says leaving into the basement.

It was a new day and Anne had grabbed Popcorn as she sat on the couch and yelled," Come on guys!It's time to get suspicious! " Anne said pressing play on the show only for it to show she had little battery left.

" Wait...What! " Anne yelled.

Everyone came to see what the commotion was.

" What's wrong Anne"
" What's all the ruckus? "
" Why are you screamin'? "