Cracking Ms.Croaker (Unedited)

Anne,Polly,Sprig,and Y/n were walking around down when Felicia,one of the town frogs came up to him.

" Hey Sprig,thanks for your help at the tea shop the other day," she said.

" No problem Felicia,I had a tea-rrific time," Sprig joked as Felicia squished his face before leaving.

" Ok bye "
" Alright see ya! "

They four continued to walk around town.

" Heya Sprig! "
" Mornin Jerry "
Top of the mornin to ya Sprig "
" Lookin good Patrick! "
" Bonjour'no Sprig "
" Hey alright! "

" Wow,people around here really seem to like Sprig," Anne finally commented.
" Yup,he's always been something of a town favorite,those big eyes and goofy grin are hard to resist," Polly responded just as a honking noise was heard,the group turned there heads.

" Hey!Here comes Mrs.Croaker!Hi Mrs.Croaker! " Sprig says waving to her,but she mearily passed him on her ladybug not even bothering to say hello as she stopped by Polly,Anne,and Y/n.

" Heh,is this thing broken? " Sprig said waving his arm a bit.

" Hi Mrs.Croaker," Polly,Anne and Y/n said.

" Well hello girls," she said poking Polly causing her to laugh.

" Hey Mrs.... Croaker," Sprig started but Mrs Croaker walked right pass Sprig,ignoring him." Guys you're not going to believe this,but I don't think Mrs.Croaker likes me," Sprig says as if it's the most horrible thing to hear.

" Huh...So what do you think Hop pop's making for dinner tonight? "

" How could she not like me?I'm Sprig!The fun Plantar!

" Don't worry about it dude,it's ok if one person doesn't like you," Anne reassured," you know what Anne, you're right,that is not ok! "

" That's not what she sai- "

" Looks like it's time to crank up the charm on this widow," Sprig said following Mrs.Croaker.He watched as Mrs.Croaker got ready to leave with her groceries,he opened the door a few seconds before she came out," after you m'lady " he says only for Mrs.Croaker to walk out and ignore him once again." What? " He said confused.

" Oh hey!Thanks so much " A frog said holding his groceries but Sprig let go of the door and chased after Mrs.Croaker.

" Wait!Let me help you with that! " Sprig said stopping Mrs.Croaker to take her groceries,only for her to toss him to the side and continue walking,she got on her lady bug with a neutral expression and took off.

" No!Wait!Mrs.Croaker come back! " Sprig cried watching her leave.

" Acknowledge me! " Sprig said as Mrs.Croaker road her lady bug pass him and splashed mud on him.

" That,was the saddest thing I've ever seen and I've seen some things," Polly said as Y/n shifted away from Polly a tiny bit.

" How do I fix this! "
" Totally feel for you dude,I had this same issue with a girl named Jamie Krieger,my advice just let it go," Anne states.

" Huh," Was all Y/n said.

" You know what,you're right Anne,I can't just let this go!I have to get Mrs.Croaker to like me,and I can't do that unless I know more about her.Fact finding mission engaged! " Sprig says as Anne and Y/n give a really face.

" Sprig!ugh "
" Get use to this feeling "

Anne,Polly and Y/n near the shop.
Polly watched Anne play her game as Y/n seemed to be doing her own thing on her own phone,until Sprig appeared as he fell face first onto the ground." I spent all day and I know even less than I knew about her before," Sprig complained.