Wax Museum (Unedited)

" New Town!New Town!New Town! "

" Food! "
" Shops! "
" This place is so cool! "
" Thank god it's normal! "

" What should we do first? " Sprig asked.

" Let's see," Hop pop said pulling out his wallet and opening it to see barley anything.

" Nothing,all we can afford is window shopping kids," Hop pop explained as everyone looked down in dismay.

" Man it's hot," Anne exclaimed pulling down her cloak hood causing frogs to gasp at her appearance.

" You were supposed to keep it on... "

" Right,sometimes I forget about the whole 'We're freaks in this world thing' ," Anne says just as a baby tadpole cries.

" Woah woah,don't cry,I'm not a monster,just weird,see? " Anne said showing off her facial features.

The tadpole laughed," Mommy,mommy give them free money! " The kid spoke.

" It was a lovely performance,here " The mom said handing them money.

" Do it again!Do it again! "

Anne looked at the Plantars and Y/n,naturally Y/n wasn't gonna join because new crowd,but she and the Plantars still encouraged.

" Milk it! " Polly said placing a tip bucket near Anne.

Anne did a classic 'detached' thumb trick,the crowd was amazed as they threw money at them,complimenting the act.

" This is so much better than that creepy oddities museum. "

" Oddity museum,what the heck is an oddity museum in Amphibia,am I right? " Anne says but everyone frog was silent.

" Stick to physical comedy,got it," Anne noted as she punched herself.

Y/n gave a 'what the hell face' as the crowd laughed.

Anne had preformed all until it was evening,soon every frog was gone and Anne was putting all the money thrown in a bucket.

" Wow Anne,you made a bucket of money,litterly! "

" Woohoo! " Anne cheered," Now how are we gonna spend all of this cash," Anne asks looking around.

" Oo!That oddity place is still open!How about it? " Anne exclaimed.

" Well,you made the money but only if you keep your hood up,I don't like you drawing so much attention to yourself," Hop pop said in a concerned way.

" Deal.Let's do it," Anne said as the give went to the oddity attraction.

" I already hate it,and I mean that as in bad vibes," Y/n said as she walked inside with everyone else.

" Uuuh ya,I think this place is closed so let's leave and never come back," Polly says mostly agreeing with Y/n.

" Are you kidding?Come on," Anne said walking ahead,the Plantars huddled close to Y/n as she walked at a more slower pace.

" Guys it's all fake,they're trying to scare you," Anne tries to say.

" Woah look at this hot mess," She comments on a very realistic 'statue'.

" It's actually very life like "
" Ya it even smells real," Polly added going to touch the statue but it slapped her hand away.

" Hands off the merchandise! "

Everyone screamed in surprise at the sudden scare.

The shop owner laughed at them falling for an old trick.