Prison Break

Far Far away from Wartwood....

Toads inside Toad tower seemed to be doing there own things.They were very loud and many were watching others wrestling or playing games.

The door slammed open as all the toads stopped what they were doing and stared at the toad that stood in the doorway,he walked in with a menacing stare as he observed the many toads while speaking." So these are the valley's strongest warriors,pathetic! " The toad said before stopping," wait hold on is this guy seriously wearing his breastplate as pants? " The menacing toad questioned.

" It won't happen again sir! "

" No it won't,take him to the pain room," The toad said as he snapped his fingers making two masked toads take the nervous toad away.

" Not the pain room!I hate pain," he says as the masked toads dragged him away.

" I'm sure you've all heard frogs in the valley are getting unruly,they're questioning our authority.Some towns have even stopped paying there taxes,and do you know why? " The One eyed Toad said angrily.

" Maybe they,I don't know,forgot? " A toad answered.

" No you imbeciles!You've all gotten soft! " he said punching a pillar without even wincing as it created a big dent.

" To get this valley under control I need warriors who are fierce,cunning,and above all!Ruthless! " The toad announced.

Meanwhile in a cell,a rock came smashing into a bug that was trying to get to food.

" Get your own food dumb bug," The girl said as the door opened.

" Hey Sasha,broughtcha dinner,cricket thursday," A toad said.

" Percy! " Sasha said as she perked up.

" Hey uh,I've been working on my act,do you...wanna see it? " Percy questioned," totally!Bring it! " Sasha said as Percy left for a minute before coming back with instruments as he started to play them all at once." Ta da! " Percy finished as Sasha clapped for him." Oh wow!Get it toad!That was legit Percy,honestly,youre waisting your time here as a guard," Sasha stated," you know what? You're right! " Percy said taking off his helmet and setting it to the side and putting on a jester's hat." Thanks Sasha!I can't wait to see the look on Grime's face when I tell him- " Percy didn't finished because when he turned he bumped into the menacing toad from before.

" Tell me what? " Grime questioned.

" Uuuuuh..."

" That I've always hated this job and quit bye! " Percy said racing down the stairs before Grime could catch him.

Grime seemed very annoyed.

" Hey there Grimsey,what's that like the fifth toad I've talked into leaving this week? " Sasha spoke.

" There's plenty more where that came from and far more loyal than Percy," Grime said.

" Are you sure about that?You're not exactly Mr.Popluar around here," Sasha pointed out.

" Enough!Now who-"

" Sent me?No one.How'd I get here?Don't know.What do I want? To find my friends and go home," Sasha answered all his questions without him asking her.She seemed very agitated that the toad didn't get the memo," Haven't we been threw this enough? "

" It will be enough when you give me real answers,until then-"

" Captain Grime!Captain Grime Sir! " a female toad rushed in and gave a saluting stance but quickly broke posture,