Lily-Pad Thai

" There ya go,now you're getting it," Anne said as she watched Sprig flip some dough until it fell on his head.

" Anne,you wanna chop up some veggies with Y/n for me? " Hop pop questioned.

" You got it H.p," Anne said grabbing a knife next to Y/n as she started to cut veggies very fast." Bet I can chop faster than you," Y/n challenged as they two started to chop faster," I didn't know you were good in the kitchen," Anne commented.

" There's a lot of things you don't know about me," Y/n joked as she finished just in time with Anne.

" Wow,where'd you two learn to cut like that? " Hop pop questioned.

" My parents said I should focus more on hobbies since I wasn't....as smart as Marcy.So the first hobby I took up was cooking,I turned out to be great at that but I rarely did it so I moved on," Y/n explained to Hop pop.

" Ya know Y/n,my parents actually owned a Thai restaurant back home," Anne spoke as she scrolled through pictures on her phone until she stopped on an image of a restaurant," I used to work there all the time and help out,I hope they're doing ok without me," Anne finished." Well how about that,a restaurant," Hop pop commented when all of the sudden an explosion was heard behind them.

" Yup I blew up the pizza "
" Oh dang it Sprig,well looks like this meals a bust.Who wants to eat out? "

The five found themselves walking into 'Stumpy's Diner'.

" Oh wow,this place is NOT to code," Anne said as the five entered the Diner." Aw man,the font on these menu's are way too small," Anne said as she sat next to Y/n.

" Here ya are,four bowls of slop.Enjoy,or don't,makes no difference to me," the presumed owner said leaving.

" Thanks Stumpy "

After a few seconds obnoxious voice could be heard as a customer started to complain to Stumpy about his restaurant.

" Ugh,who's that jerk?And why won't he shut up? " Anne questioned Sprig.

" That is Albis Duckweed,he writes for the paper,they have comic strips sometimes," Sprig explains.

" Blah,he thinks he's better than everyone else just because he talk good "
" It's true "

Hop pop and Polly commented.

" Ugh,a foodie.Say no more,we delt with snobs like him back at home,just listening to him is driving me crazy.Ugh,I can't take this any more," Anne said slamming her hand on the table.

" Luckily,I know how to drown annoying voices out," Y/n said zoning out.

Hop pop sighed.

" Anne just ignore it and enjoy your slug gruel,Anne? " Hop pop questioned.

" Hey,lay off buddy,running a restaurant is hard," Anne spoke walking up to the two.

" Kid what are ya doin? "

Albis laughed," well what does a creature like YOU,know about running a restaurant? " He questioned.

" Well what does a little lizard like you know about anything.Besides,my parents ran a restaurant back home so I know what I'm talking about," Anne spoke confidently.

" Well I'm sure if your parents were anything like you,I'm sure there restaurant was terrible," Albis said as Anne glared.

" Oh ya,well tell you what then.Why don't you come back in...I don't know.Two days or something,and we'll have completely turned this place around," Anne declared.

" I uh,I beg your pardon what? " Stampy said confused.

" Oh wager is it?Fine,I'll be back in two days,looking forward to writing my review and shutting this place down," Albis said droping his cloth on the floor and leaving.