The Big BugBall Game (Unedited)

" Aah,harvest day,my favorite holiday "
" I'm hungry just thinking about it "
" I get it,frog thanksgiving.You even have a turkey! " Anne gestured to the bug like Turkey.

" Looks edible but I'll pass," Y/n says.
" Ugh,who am I I kidding,I like it," Anne spoke.

" Here Anne how about you put these turnips all in our display? "

" Alright,alright "

" Interesting," Y/n spoke observing her surroundings," is there some sort of event going on?What's with the 'Go Farmers' signs I've been seeing? "

" Ya what's that about? "

" The big bug ball game of course "
" The big wha- "
" Every year Wartwood plays a friendly game of BugBall,farmers,that's us, versus the townies," Hop pop explains.

" And every year the townies destroy us!It's humiliating! "

" And to top it off the losers have to wear these ridiculous costumes for a while week "

Sprig and Polly add as Sprig holds up a paper showing the costume.
" Those outfits are so itchy "

" Wooo,tough break for you guys "
" Couldn't be me," Y/n and Anne said.

" Hey you think I can make this? " Anne questioned as she started to shoot the turnips into the baskets from a distance.

" Nice aim," Y/n complimented

" Aw ya,Three for Three baby! " Anne cheered as the Plantars and some frogs looked shocked.

" Anne where'd you learn to shoot like that? "

" Learn?I don't know if you've noticed noticed but I have natural athletic abilities," Anne said as she scored another turnip in a higher basket.Many frogs were amazed,"you'd be perfect for BugBall!It makes me wonder,Y/n can you throw like that? "

" Woah,woah,woah woah WOAH!Even if I did shoot good you aren't catching me playing no ball game!For some reason my twin related clumsiness kicks in during sports,and back home I signed up for a lot "

~Flashback~

•Soccer•

" Hey Y/n pass it over here! " A fellow Team mate called upon seeing Y/n get a hold of the ball.

" No proble-AAAA " Y/n screamed tripping over the ball and rolling with it all the way into the opposing goal.

The coach blew the whistle.

•Basketball•

A team member passes the ball to another as they race towards the net but got block.They tossed the ball in the direction of Y/n,

" I got it!I got it!I- "

Y/n tripped over her show lace that magically got untied for some strange reason resulting in her crashing into her other team mate and a rival.

The coach blew a whistle again.

•Baseball•

Y/n made sure to stay out of everyone's way,she fully processed every possible tripping clumsy habit.It was her turn to bat,the ball came spiraling at her which she hit with ease.

She was doing fine until she was on the last spot before a home run," come on Y/n you get this," she reassured herself.

The ball was hit and she started running,she was almost there,

" I win!I win!I-

until she tripped on air and tumbled to the ground.

The coach blew the whistle hard and loud.