Anne Hunter

"Okay, Dinner's ready "

" Woo hoo "
" Ya "
" Alright "
" I'm starving "

" Now hold on to your butts,bam!Stick surprise! " Hop pop said revealing a stick on a plate.

" Hop pop,this isn't food "
" But I didn't tell you what the surprise was! "

Everyone seemed to lift there spirits.

" Alright there's no surprise," Hop pop said as everyone grew disappointed again.

" Sorry kids,this journey's been longer than expected and we're out of food," Hop pop explained.

" No food eh,that's what you peeps think," Polly said secretly pulling a cookie from her bow,taking a bite then putting it back.

" Ugh this is all our fault,we dragged you guys out here to figure out how to get us home,and now we're gonna starve to death "

".... survival of the fittest I guess "

" Y/n!-"

Before Anne could lecture Y/n's comment the Plantar's started laughing.

" We're not gonna starve to death,this is our chance to find food the way nature intended,as hunters! " Sprig spoke up.

" Hunters you say," Anne said thinking of a cool hunting scenario.

" Guys,leave the hunting to me! " Anne said.

" Wah- " The Plantar's all said confused at Anne's proposal,even Y/n seemed shocked but only for a second.

" That came out of nowhere" Polly added.

" You guys do so much for me,let me do something for you for a change," Anne exclaimed.

Y/n blinked before standing," I'm going to come with you because you're a hazard by yourself," Y/n spoke to Anne with a faint laugh.

" I'm not a hazard, you're a hazard," Anne replied to Y/n with a smile but both seemed to hold a slight challenging gaze.

" Oo!I could teach them to hunt the Plantar way Hop pop!Just like you taught me! "

" Hmmm okay,you three need to be careful!We're not in the valley anymore,who knows what dangerous predators could be lurking about.It can be poisonous,it can be psychic.They could be poisonous and psychic,YOU DON'T KNOW! "

" Woah ,Hop pop it's fine.So,you guys ready to hunt? "

" Sure,I could learn something new," Y/n spoke.

" So pumped!This is gonna be awesome! " Anne said excited.

-A Few minutes Later-

" This is not awesome "

" It's messy and unorthodox,seems right to me "

Sprig but a chunk of the mud in his mouth as the three sat/laid in mud, Anne gagged.

" I thought hunting was supposed to be cool,concurring nature n' stuff,not eating mud," Anne said as Sprig spit out the mud in his mouth.

" Concurring nature?Oh,no no no no no!Hunting is about becoming one with nature," Sprig says to Anne.

" Sounds about right "

" Do I at least get a new weapon,a cross bow?A kunai? A crossbow that shoots kunai? "

" Weapons are for barbarians! " Sprig said knocking the stick Anne had out of her hands.

" Now then, hunting the Plantar way involves three main steps,the first tracking your prey.The soil is a buffet of clues.Oo oo!I think I'm getting something!This way! " Sprig exclaimed after eating a chunk of soil,Anne and Y/n followed.They stopped at a bush were a small creature popped out.