21// Date Night (Pt.One)

"I am not girl, Lakshya

"I am not girl, Lakshya. Then why are you bothering me about getting my hair done in a salon?" I ask irritated by the idiotic brother of mine.

"Bhai, I agree you look like a Bollywood hero but this is the first time you're taking bhabhi out so you need to look more handsome than ever." Lakshya replies looking at my collection of watches.

"Why don't you go and bother your bhabhi? You know right, she can easily tolerate you." I tell him while taking out my suit for the night.

"Woh chhipkali he na, bhabhi ki dost. Woh to mujhe us kamre me ghusne tak nahi degi." He remarks with a huff.

("That lizard, sister-in-law's friend. She will not even let me enter that room.")

"Mujhe to laga tha ki Kuhu tumhe pasand he." I tell him while smirking at him.

("I thought you like Kuhu.")

"How did you even think that I would like that nakchari?" He asks as if I am some crazy person.

"You have told me earlier that she is beautiful." I retort tying my shoelaces.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to give attention to her." He answers.

"We will see." I don't wait for his answer and start walking out of the guestroom because Ishita is getting ready in our bedroom.

" I don't wait for his answer and start walking out of the guestroom because Ishita is getting ready in our bedroom

"Finally, you are ready." Dad comments standing up from the couch.

"Where is mom?" I ask looking around the living room.

"She has gone to get Ishita." Dad replies.

"Dad, bhai was pulling my leg." Lakshya whines.

"You must have done some naughty thing." I chuckle seeing the expression of betrayal on Lakshya's face.

"How can you say that? Sometimes it feels like I'm not your own son." Lakshya remarks but all he gets a slap in the back of his head by Dad.

"By the way where are you taking my daughter?" Dad asks.