13//Missing Her

It's only been three days since I have come to Malaysia yet I am missing Ishita's company

It's only been three days since I have come to Malaysia yet I am missing Ishita's company. She was looking so sad while bidding me goodbye on the day of my departure that for one moment I felt like I should stay with her. But then again I have a company to run so with a heavy heart I finally come here.

Currently, I am going to the Berjaya Times Square Hotel for the next meeting with an important client. If everything goes well in the meeting then I will be able to secure the deal. Upon reaching the reception area I give the name of the person I am going to meet and then one of the hostesses leads me towards the restaurant area where the client is already waiting.

"Welcome, Mr. Bajaj. I hope you didn't face any difficulties in finding the address." Mr. Teuku greets me while shaking my hand before offering me the seat across from him.

"It's easy to find this place as it is very famous in here. By the way, where is your partner?" I ask when I notice that he is alone because when we talked over the phone, he told me that his business partner would be joining us in the meeting.

"Oh, there he is." He replies while pointing behind me so I turn around to see that an Indian man who is probably the same age as me coming towards us.

"Sorry for being late. I have some errands to run." The man exclaims before taking a seat beside Mr. Teuku.

"That's alright young man. Here meet our new business partner, Mr. Rudra Bajaj and Mr. Bajaj this is the business partner I was talking about. His name is Umang Pillai." Mr. Teuku remarks while Mr. Pillai shakes my hand.

"Finally, I get to meet you in person. I have heard a lot of things about your knowledge of business and wanting to meet you for some time. So when I got to know that you are coming here to sign a deal with our company I can't resist meeting you." Mr. Pillai says making me smile.

"Thank you for the compliment but I have to say that I am surprised to see you here as I wasn't aware that Mr. Teuku already has an Indian partner." I reply making him laugh.

"I may be an Indian by face but I have never been there as my father left the country before I was born. However, I have high hopes that one day I will be able to visit the beautiful country." Mr. Pillai replies.

"If we are going to work together then I think you have a pretty good excuse to visit India." I comments.

"Hmm, that's a good idea. Now, boys let's start the meeting." Mr. Teuku says making me nod my head.

After two hours of a long meeting, we sign the deal and bid goodbye to each other. I have another meeting with them to finalize some other important things about the deal which we will do tomorrow. That means I can go back to India sooner than I have thought.

I think I should get something for Ishita as this is the first time I have come on a business trip after the wedding. I always take something for Mom but this time I have to think about my wife too because I haven't given her anything since the wedding. So with that thought in mind, I tell the driver to take me to the nearby nice jewelry store. Soon the car stops in front of a store name Tiffany & Co.