2// First Encounter

I am currently in the Delhi airport waiting for the car that is going to picked me up

I am currently in the Delhi airport waiting for the car that is going to picked me up. It's already fifteen minutes that I have landed but the car is still not here. I hate to wait because every minute of mine is important.

"I am sorry Sir. The car broke down suddenly so I have to repair it first and that's why I am late in coming here." A middle-aged man says coming in front of me. Although I badly want to scold him but by looking at his nervous face I stop myself from saying anything cruel. I simply nod my head before getting inside the car. The drive should not have taken so long if we are in Mumbai but we all know about Delhi's traffic so we reach the hotel where I will be staying quite late. I try to give him a tip but he declines it by saying that the college faculty has already paid him. I haven't brought any bodyguards with me because they will only attract unnecessary people towards me. I am here only for the college program and an important meeting with some clients so it's not like I am going to live here for a long time. When I reach the reception desk to fetch the keys for the penthouse I have booked earlier. But the receptionist is busy talking on the phone that she doesn't even see that a person is standing in front of her. I shake my head in anger before dialing the manager's number of the hotel.

"Yes, Sir? Did you land?" The manager asks me.

"I am standing in front of the reception desk of your hotel but it seems like that the receptionist is busier in talking on the phone." I reply harshly. I know it's not his fault that the receptionist isn't doing her job correctly but he is also responsible for hiring such useless people.

"I am extremely sorry Mr. Bajaj. Just wait a minute and I will assist you myself to your penthouse." He pleads on the phone.

"Come first before I change my mind." I answer before disconnecting the call. The receptionist is looking at me with fear and trembling while trying to say something but nothing is coming out of her mouth. Soon enough the manager comes running towards me.

"I am very sorry for the negligence shown by our staff. From now on I will handle your every necessity by myself." He says glaring at the receptionist who looks ready to faint.

"That's great but I want her gone before I come back from my room to go to the program." I answer before starting to walk towards the elevator. I hear the footsteps of the manager behind me indicating he is coming. As he has said earlier he takes me to the penthouse. I have been here before because of the frequent meetings I have to attend. I have a lot of clients in Delhi so I have to come in here at least once a month and I always live in this particular hotel because of the view of the whole Delhi which I can see from the window of the penthouse. By the way, I should take some rest before I don't have much time for attending the Fresher's program.

•••••••••••••

The college campus doesn't change much except for the colors of the walls or the new parking lot. Currently, the principal of the college is showing me around because I have requested to have a tour of my old college, and being one of the top students of this college, my wish has been granted very easily.