18// Wife Of The Boss

It's been more than one month since I have started my job and I am happy to say that I have never felt more confident in myself

It's been more than one month since I have started my job and I am happy to say that I have never felt more confident in myself. Everyone in the office so friendly and helpful which really helped in doing my work.

But if anyone has helped me the most, it is my dear family who is always ready to support me. Very few people get such a good family after marriage where they do not have to adjust. Because most of the time it is seen that a girl has to sacrifice a lot in arranged marriage. But I am one of those lucky girls who got parents in the form of mother-in-law and an elder brother in the form of brother-in-law.

How can I forget about my husband if I am speaking about everyone? He is the first person whom I told about my desire to work and he started supporting me since then. Not once he said that because of my job, his reputation can be spoiled, which most of the time a woman has to listen in our society. Rather, he celebrated this news by taking me to a surprise dinner.

Now this marriage doesn't feel like a burden. It seems as if God has given me another golden opportunity to live life and that too with happiness. I can see that Rudra is giving a chance to our relationship, so I also do not want to leave any stone unturned from my side.

But before that I have to tell him all the truth which ain't easy for me. I have been able to forget those things with a lot of pain, so I do not know how will I be able to talk about that day. The day that killed my soul, ended my life before it began, gave me a wound that will never be forgotten.

Yet whatever happens, I will not hide anything from my husband. If I really want to make this marriage a success, I shouldn't keep a secret that can lead to destruction in the future.

"Are you okay?" Soniya asks pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Yes, I am fine." I reply trying to smile at her but I am sure it's not reaching my eyes.

"Nope, you are definitely not fine because I can hear it in your voice. Now, tell me what's bothering you, or I have to talk to Rudra." She says making me sigh.

"I am thinking about my marriage with Rudra." I reply without thinking much because she has become a good friend of mine with whom I can share my worries.

"What about that?" She asks with curiosity after putting down the blueprint of the next week's megazine on the table in front of us.

"As you know, the marriage was a sudden plan so neither I nor Rudra got much time to think about it. But now after living with him for the last few months I have come to the realization that he is a good person and I can see myself living with him all my life." I let out feeling relief to say the things aloud.

"That's a great thing, right? But then why are you looking so tensed?" She asks.

"Yes, it's a great thing. However, there are still many things that he doesn't know about me and I don't know when or how I will be able to tell him." I reply.