Prologue

A loud scream of agony is being heard in the house that has successfully wake up every person in the family. Several footsteps can be heard heads towards the source of the scream. But when they reach the spot they are not prepared for the gut-wrenching scene that is waiting for them.

Slowly and cautiously Vinod walks inside the room before getting near his daughter who is terribly shaking and crying in the corner of her room. He puts his hand on her head while talking to her.

"Ishu beta look Papa is here. No one can harm you." Vinod says while deliberately taking his daughter in his arms. He looks towards the door where some of his family members are standing with sad faces. He tells them to go to their room and assure them that he will take care of their Ishu. When everyone leave from there, he takes Ishu in her bed and lay her down. Ishu holds her father's shirt tightly in her hands as if someone will take her away. Vinod's eyes fill with tears seeing his precious daughter so frighten. He starts to sing a lullaby which he used to sing when Ishu was a little baby to put her in sleep. After a few moments, he feels little snores coming out of Ishu indicating that she has fallen asleep. Vinod stands up from the bed before kissing his daughter's forehead and goes to his room.

Upon arriving in his room he reaches near his late wife Gauri's photo frame and let his tears drop one by one.

"Forgive me Gauri. It's been so many years that our Ishu doesn't sleep much without getting any nightmares. I have tried everything in my power but now I have become completely helpless. Please help me to save our daughter from her pain." Vinod starts crying while looking at his wife's photo frame in the hope that somehow their daughter will be able to get away from her horrible past.

••••••••••••••••••••••|||•••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys are excited after reading the prologue. I will be thankful if you support me throughout the book. So if you like this story then don't forget to vote, comment and share this with your loved ones.

Give me a follow on my Instagram so that I can share amazing edits of the story with you all.

My Insta ID:  love_sprinkler__

See you in the next update.💗