Ongoing Stories

Dear readers,

Currently I am writing two stories and I would like it if you give them a chance. I am going to give a small glimpse of the stories below.

Also follow me on Instagram so that you can watch the reels I make on my story's characters.

LOVING THE BROKEN SOUL

Infertility!

A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time mistress.

Aurora Wilson's life was full of happiness and bliss. But everything changed when after three years of marriage she couldn't get pregnant resulting in her husband to throw her out of the house for being an infertile person. Now after two years of getting a divorce from her husband, she is trying to forget about her horrible past and be self-reliant so that she doesn't need to worry about others. However, it seems like life has other plans for her when an arrogant billionaire makes a sudden appearance out of nowhere.

Nicholas Moretti is a multi-billionaire who has everything in the palm of his hands. He is the top business entrepreneur in California and also the most sought-after bachelor with whom every girl wants to get married. But he doesn't have time for marriage because his business is the major priority of his life. Yet, he can't help when his heart starts to feel a magnetic pull towards a certain woman with a fiery attitude.

Will Aurora be able to tolerate Nicholas' dominant behavior? What will Nicholas do when he learns that Aurora will never be able to bear a child?

YOUR REVENGE MY LOVE

Revenge can be a lot dangerous if love is involved in it

Revenge can be a lot dangerous if love is involved in it. Because people often mistake recognizing the nasty entities behind the facade of love.

The same happens with Driti Agarwal who thinks that she is marrying the love of her life. Although the marriage is fixed by her parents still she is happy with the decision because she loves her future husband. However, the reality is completely different from her imagination. The man she thinks loves her the most is waiting for the right moment to strike. To break her piece by piece and he will stop at nothing before he takes his revenge.

Reeyansh Singhania, the most powerful man of Newyork has set his eyes on sweet Driti. He wants to make her his at any cost and then show her the reality of life. The reality where the prince is not going to rescue the princess from any monster hence he will become the monster of her life. He will not stop at anything till he destroys her completely.