24// Beauty With The Brain

When I came to know about Rudra's ex, I was jealous for a moment thinking that he already loved someone else

When I came to know about Rudra's ex, I was jealous for a moment thinking that he already loved someone else. But soon I realized that this was a thing of the past and I am his present so I don't have to worry about unnecessary things. I really don't know what I have in my heart for him but I can say that I can't share him even with his past.

He has told me about his past but I have not told him anything about my past till now which is very wrong. He is my husband and if I really want our relationship to last forever, then I have to tell him everything. After knowing everything, then it is his choice whether he wants to give me a place in his life or not.

However, I don't want to tell him anything right now because some of his important clients are coming to India for a meeting as well as to celebrate Diwali. It's my first Diwali with my new family and I can't let it get spoiled at any cost. So whatever I have to tell, I will tell only after Diwali.

"Ishu, take a look at these edited pictures for the next edition of our weekly magazine." Kuhu says giving me a file.

"Yeah, sure." I reply without looking at the file and keep staring at the distance.

"What happened to you and why do you seem so worried?" She asks making me look at her with a sigh.

"Kuhu, I am feeling very guilty." I tell her.

"Why, what happened?" She asks sitting across from me.

"When Rudra and I went on a date for the first time, that day he told me all about his past but I have not told him anything about my past till not. That's why I am feeling so guilty." I reply.

"I understand your problem but it is not that you will never tell everything to Jiju. He is a very reasonable person and I believe that whenever you tell him everything, he will understand you." She says while squeezing my hand and giving me a heartwarming smile.

"Enough talking about me, now tell me what is cooking between you and Lakshya Bhaiya?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows while my dear best friend's face heats up.

"Shut up, nothing is going on." She remarks scowling at me.

"Oh, really? But I thought I heard from a little birdie that you and Lakshya bhaiya talks over the phone for many hours." I let out with a smirk.

"Your brother-in-law doesn't hide anything from you, does he?" She asks making me laugh.

"You are absolutely correct, he is my brother-in-law first then he is your special friend. Now, start narrating what's exactly going on." I tell her making her huff.

"First of all, I would like to tell that nothing is going on between us and second, he calls me, I do not do it myself. At first I used to think that he is a little crazy, but now I understand that there is still childishness left in him." She replies rolling her eyes.

"Hmm, So this is it. But the way Lakshya Bhaiya talks about you, I feel something else." I let out while checking out my nails.

"What does he talk about me? Look, don't lie to me." She threatens me as if I am scared of her.