3// Shocking News

When I get inside my house I notice that no one is present in the living room because Dada usually watches tv at this time

When I get inside my house I notice that no one is present in the living room because Dada usually watches tv at this time. I shrug my shoulder before going to my room. I put my bag on the bed and go to the closet to take a change of clothes. After taking loose pants and a top I go to the bathroom for a shower.

"Ishu are you done?" Roshni bhabhi asks me from outside the bathroom.

"Just 5-minute bhabhi." I reply while rinsing out the shampoo from my hair.

"Okay then come quickly. Everyone is waiting for you on the dining table for dinner." She says to me and then I hear her getting out of my room. I hurriedly wear my clothes before drying my hair. After getting out of the bathroom I connect my phone on the charger before going in the dining room. Like always everyone from my family is sitting on the dining table together for dinner. We are a big Gujarati family and we like to eat together. My Dada and Dadi has always taught us to be together no matter what.

"Hello everyone." I greet them before taking a seat beside my little cousin Moksh who is eleven years old. I ruffle his hair making him groan in frustration.

"Mumma!" He calls out to Mithila Kaki who only laughs in return.

"Don't try to make them scold her Moksh. They only love their princess, not us." Gautam bhaiya says dramatically.

"You are right bhaiya. No one scold Ishu di ever but they always scold me or you." Moksh responds with the same drama.

"Oi chup you two. You both always make trouble and that's why you get scolded. Our Ishu is a sweetheart so why will we be scolding her?" Dada answers back.

"Okay, that's enough for now. The food will get cold so first eat and then fight." Kaki orders softly before serving us delicious foods.

" Kaki orders softly before serving us delicious foods

(Methi Paratha)