25// Surprise Gift

"You are not angry with me, are you?" Rudra asks for the tenth time making me roll my eyes

"If you keep asking the same question repeatedly then I am sure going to get angry with you," I reply and thankfully he shuts up.

It has been two days since that Kripa incident and this man is still stuck on the same thing. Despite telling him so many times, he feels as if I am still angry with him. There must be some reason to be angry, which I do not have. I would have been angry if he had hidden the fact of meeting Kripa from me, or I would have been angry if he had melted at the sight of his old love. But if he has not done anything like this, then he doesn't need to fear.

Yes, I was angry, but not on Rudra but on that Kripa. How dare she tried to harm my husband's hard work? It is good that she did not come back to meet Rudra for next time or else I would have made her condition worse.

"Well, you promised something to me. Don't you remember?" I ask meshing the boiled potatoes.

"Yes, Your Highness. I clearly remember that I have promised you a surprise gift and today you will get it." He replies sipping on his coffee.

Today is Sunday so we both thought why not make breakfast together. Every day we do not get time to spend quality time together, so these are such small moments which I like very much. And about the surprise gift that I am talking about is related to our half marriage anniversary where half anniversary means six months.

Earlier I thought that I would not be able to live without Papa for a week and now I don't even know how 6 months have passed. But I am really happy, with my new family and new relationships. And if I talk about my husband, then I have to say that I have been gained a precious gem to myself.

Although I do not like gifts that much, but Rudra has said that I am going to like this gift a lot. Because this is a gift that will always be with me but he has also said that because of that gift, I might spend less time with him.

"Ishita, back to earth." A hand wave in front of my eyes makes me look at the source to see that it's none other than my hubby dearest.

"Sorry, just thinking something." I reply timidly.

While I make Aaloo Paratha, he makes Masala Chai for everyone. Soon enough Maa, Dad and Lakshya Bhaiya come downstairs for breakfast. I serve them paratha and chai before taking a seat beside Rudra. Suddenly, I notice that Lakshya Bhaiya is playing with his food which is so unusual unlike hie cheery nature.

"What's wrong, bhaiya? Don't you like the paratha I have made?" I ask making him look at me wide eyes because others are also looking at us by now.

"Nothing happened, Bhabhi and the paratha is really good." Lakshya bhaiya replies.

"Then why are you not eating?" Dad asks.

"I am eating." Lakshya bhaiya replies taking a small bite out of the paratha.